cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create Invoice list??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guyz,

could you please tell me how to create invoice list, i have created sales order, done the delivery,created billing.

appreciate immediate reply.

Thanks.

Mohammed.

bilalulhaq
Explorer
0 Kudos

Is it possible to add new or update condition in line items. For Example Invoice List is created with reference to 10 Billing Documents. Can we update condition on few line items ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am trying to create invoice list thru VF21, as soon as I enter my billing document no. it is coming up as incorrect.I am following the same procedure which is explained above.when i go to edit worklist for invoice i can see my biling doc there, i have selected that and after i can't see save invoice list button,Appreciate ur help guyz.

Thanks.

Mohammed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

To create an invoice list:

Select the Billing screen.

Depending on the number of billing documents that you want to include, you can choose one of two ways to create the invoice list. You can either

· Select Invoice list Create and enter each billing document separately

· Create a list for all billing documents that are relevant for the invoice list. You can then process the work list for invoice lists.

This procedure shows you how to create the work list.

Select Invoice list Edit work list.

Enter your selection criteria and press ENTER.

The system displays a list of billing documents that meet your selection criteria.

Select the billing documents that you want to include in the invoice list and select Invoice list Save.

You can also simulate creation of invoice lists via the work list for invoice lists. This is useful as a test option. The simulation also allows you to carry out a split analysis, which shows you why billing documents are written to different invoice lists (e.g. due to different payers).

Prerequisites

You can only process invoice lists if the following prerequisite data is defined by your system administrator in Customizing for Sales:

Condition type RL00 (factoring discount) must be maintained and, if required, also the condition type MW15.

An invoice list type must be assigned to each billing type that you want to process in invoice lists. The standard version of the SAP R/3 System includes two types of invoice lists: LR for invoices and debit memos, LG for credit memos.

Copying requirements must be defined (for example, the payer, terms of payment and other fields that must be identical in the documents to be included in the invoice list)

In addition, before you process an invoice list, you must maintain the following master data:

A customer calendar must be defined, specifying the time intervals or dates on which invoice lists are to be processed.

The customer calendar must be entered in the Billing Sales Area view of the customer master record.

Pricing condition records for the condition type RL00 and, if necessary, (e.g. in Germany) the condition type MW15 must be maintained.

Output condition records for condition types LR00 and RD01 must be created.

Hope with this info you can do it. Pl. reward if it helps.

Thanks & Regards

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.,

There is a seperate condition type for invoice list which should be added in the pricing procedure,the condition type is RL00 or some thing,pls check out the help

Regards

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

Go thr Below link for info on creation of invoice list:

<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/4a/ac853478616434e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm">INVOICE LIST</a>

REWARD IF IT HELPS

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

mohammed,

I hope you created one or more sales orders under a single payer. Invoice lists (collective processing) are driven by payer. These are the pre-requisites for invoice list creation which you need to check in your system...

• Condition type RL00 (factoring discount) must be maintained and, if required, also the condition type MW15.

• An invoice list type must be assigned to each billing type that you want to process in invoice lists. The standard version of the SAP R/3 System includes two types of invoice lists: LR for invoices and debit memos, LG for credit memos.

• Copying requirements must be defined (for example, the payer, terms of payment and other fields that must be identical in the documents to be included in the invoice list)

In addition, before you process an invoice list, you must maintain the following master data:

• A customer calendar must be defined, specifying the time intervals or dates on which invoice lists are to be processed.

• The customer calendar must be entered in the Billing Sales Area view of the customer master record.

• Pricing condition records for the condition type RL00 and, if necessary, (e.g. in Germany) the condition type MW15 must be maintained.

• Output condition records for condition types LR00 and RD01 must be created.

Given that the above are satisfied..

You can proceed to VF21, select the "worklist for invoice lists" input the payer, and select the documents due for billing and include them in the inovice list or enter the sales documents individually in the docs to be processed screen