cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content Rejection

Former Member
0 Kudos

My Question as mentioned below was rejected. Can someone guide me the reason for the same; I need help and I assume SCN is for Helping eachother only.

Moderation Notification

Your content has been rejected: How to Add "SALES ORDER No." as field in Condition table for Pricing accesses

Atleast the reson for the question being rejected should be mentioned.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I assume SCN is for Helping eachother only.

You are absolutely correct and there is no doubt that this forum is to help each other.  At the sametime, you should also accept that if the content is a repetitive one or a basic one, forum Moderator can reject such posts.

Coming to your query, I have gone through your thread and I feel, you have not explained your issue properly.  In order to get members response, your post should

• explain the issue clearly
  • explain what efforts you took by providing screen shot wherever necessary and most importantly,
  • confirm that before posting, you took efforts in searching the forum to find out related threads

If your post does not fall in the above categories, then obviously, your thread would tend to get locked though it is not deserved to be.  I request you to repost your query taking into consideration the above points so that we are here to help you.

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So, useful information already shared by Jason.

Further, its normal courtesy & it is even part of SCN Rules of Engagement: http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-19331

That you need put some effort search of answers and read the document in help.sap.com or SAP Notes or SCN Wikis, before posting your queries as discussion. 

It is very frequently asked question. One can find nearly 148,000 results for search term "add field in pricing catalog sap site:scn.sap.com” in Google.

A good way to search the forum is with Google. Refer following blog link : http://scn.sap.com/community/support/blog/2012/04/16/getting-the-most-out-of-google-optimizing-your-...

This blog describes how to use the SCN search: http://scn.sap.com/community/about/blog/2012/12/04/how-to-use-scn-search

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jyoti,

I feel you have "misinterpretted" the OP's query!

You comment -

It is very frequently asked question. One can find nearly 148,000 results for search term "add field in pricing catalog sap site:scn.sap.com” in Google.

about the large number of hits found for the topic - add a field to the pricing catalog.

But the OP wants to include field Sales order no. (VBELN) an existing condition table. Moreover this field is already* in the pricing field catalog.

(*Based on checking my Sandbox system, right now do not have access to IDES)

I am not bring up the point of how difficult or easy it is to configure this requirement.

Or how "good" or "bad" would this design be (including VBELN in a condition table) with regards to the large number of condition records to be maintained!

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

Normally you should have received a direct message with an explanation so check your communications inbox.

The most common reason for content being rejected is a violation of , such as asking a frequently asked question that could have been solved through search.

Thanks,

Jason