cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quotation to Order Division flow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a process in which I want to flow the data from Quotation to Order. In that case I want at the time of creating Order from Quotation user can not change Division in VA01. how can i do this. Please advice. I have done one setting in which in VOV8  I hv put 2 in check division field but that is not working.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rahul,

Generally system give a error message if Sales Area is different in Quotation & Sales order.

Also while creating Sales Order with Reference to Quotion, system does not allow to change the division.

Can you please explain your requirement in Detail.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh,

My requirement is to create order with reference to quotation and user shall not change Division in VA01 but it is allowing to change division with out giving any error message.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Your requirement is something which SAP delivers in standard. Check your copying requirement in VTAA from your quotation to sale order. Check which routine is assigned in Copying requirement field. Try with 001.

When you give quotation number and click on copy button system will copy the sale area from reference document and user will not be able to change it. Can you please tell how and at which step user is able to change division?

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Moazzam,

In transaction VA01 when user enter OR type then sales organization , distribution channel and then Division .When user enter Different Division and then Click on Create with reference and enter quotation No and click on copy it should stop from creating a order and give a msg that Division is different.But it is not showing.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul

I have also tried the same and system is giving me this error.

Divisions deviate from each other. 75 and/or 70 (reference)

Message no. V2012

As I have already asked you to check your copying routine in header level copying requirement for quotation to sale order copy control in VTAA. This error message is in three routines

LV45C001

LV45C002

LV45C021

First two are for sales order to sales order copy control and third one os for billing. In your case please check whether you have assigned 001 or 002 or some other requirement?

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.Different routine was assigned so I guess I need to make that changes of 001 to assigned routine 901

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

I think we can fulfill this  requirement with the creation of a transaction variant in SHDO  with division as a display field and assigning to specific document type I suppose.

Thanks,

samba