cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change layout in report MB5B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

Layout in report MB5B that was created by user, now user wants to change the layout i.e add the field closing qty(ton). i have added the same filed but the sumation(sigma) not comming. please advice how can come the same. please find screen shot for your reference.

Sumation check box not comming in change lay out screen.

Please advice how can slove this problem. I am new in SAP and do not know how to create/change layout.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It's clearly a custom field, judging by the '(ton)' label. SAP would not limit the value to one unit of measure like that. Talk to an ABAPer, they need to change the field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If the field is a custom(Z or Y) field in the report then the changing the field attributes might help you to get the summation option active. (In am in an IS-Retail system now, so not able to check).

In case it is standard field please reach out to SAP for a solution using Marketplace. It is not suggestible to change standards in SAP , you might get impacted by the next support pack update.

Though a old SAP note, you could give the below a shot:

Note 890109 - MB5B: Breakdown and summation levels

Regards,

Debadeep

oiver_beie
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Manoranjan,

It seems from your screen shot list that this field is not a numeric one perdefinition as the number is printed left aligned.

As Joan said: Check this in SE11 and change the data type according i.e. to the opening stock field. Don't forget to assigend a UoM field also.

Best regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check in the dictionary how the field is defined in comparision with closing stock field you're using that works.

Regards,

JM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kundan,

Thanks is advance for your co-operation.

I have already try the same process but its not working.

Regards

Manoranjan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

Please guide me as early as possible.

Regards,

Manoranjan

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

Please try to click on the column first and then on Total Option sign, then you will get Sum Sigma over there.

Regards,

Kundan

Former Member
0 Kudos

A new Z tcode can be created specific to User requirement, and field can be added there depending upon the requirement. Take help of an ABAPer.

Regards

Vinay Tewari