cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 10 AC Risk analysis for custom transaction codes

0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

For testing, I created 2 custom tcodes Z_ME21N and Z_FB01 copied from ME21N and FB01 tcodes, do SU24 update for them. And added these tcodes to the roles.

But when I run risk analysis in GRC, we saw risk details fro ME21N and FB01 tcodes but do not find form custom tcodes.

Could you please help what should I do for custom transaction codes risk analysis?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

first you need to add that tcode to function id.since its copy of tcode. add to those function id where those other tcode exist.

how it works is  risk id =functionid1+funtionid2 

each function id contains tcodes and relevant auth object.

when u run risk analysis  if those combination exist will throw risk..

has to maintain on grc system.

follow amits sugestion

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nazli,

After creating custom tcodes you should go through following procedure:-

1) Sync. Object repository using SPRO transaction.

2) Generate the Risk using functions in which these tcodes included.

3) Then after checking authorization perform risk analysis of user on Action as well as                               permission level.

4) If still problem exit then upload custom ruleset containing all nine tables.

Regards,

Parag.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nazil

Please run the sync jobs in GRC to bring all the custom t-code in the GRC system.Then create new functions containing those new t-codes.Then create the risk ids containing those new functions and generate the rule set.Once you are done with this you will be able to get the desired results.

Regards

Pradeep

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

HI Nazli

You have described what you have done in ERP. What have you done in GRC for these Z_* transactions (sync jobs/rule set maintenance and generation, etc)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nazli,

Run PFCG authorization sync job in GRC system to sync data from backend system where these custom tcodes are created. This will bring the custom tcodes into GRC.

Then add this tcode into a relevant function and finally generate the rule.

You could now be able to see the risk analysis report for custom tcodes.

Regards,

Amit