cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with Applet while printing the web page.

swaroop_anasane
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I have a report page with somewhere around 26 applets categorized in frames to load charts and grids from xMII 11.5 on to the HTML page. While trying to print the page using "window.print();" it does not print all the applets but few. I have even used print(); for frame content but with no use, this also omits few charts that come in between page break.

If anyone has worked on the same please let me know....Thanks in advance!!!

Regards,

Swaroop

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

swaroop_anasane
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We found a solution by analyzing the page height in the print layout and then have included page breaks explicitly that suits 2 layouts that we were supposed to be working with.

Thanks,

Swaroop

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swaroop,

Are all of these applets visible on a single page all together through a scroll bar or you have some iframes which are maximized and minimized depending on the user input?

Best Regards,

Anuj

swaroop_anasane
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anuj,

We have multiple iframes that get the source from respective htm page that contains all the applets.

We have scrolling set to true, but the page prints 4 charts then it jumps over to new page and prints remaining 4 there, by skipping the 2 charts that fall in page break. We have a 2 column layout of the page and only headers are printed for the amitted applet.

Please let me know if you need any further info.

Thanks and Regards,

Swaroop