cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message Item 10 : Bill Date must be lower or equal to end date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I got error message when i create sales order (provider order), Error Message Item 10 : Bill Date must be lower or equal to end date, provider contract successfully created but contain this error, i use the standard telco-config setting for date profile of transaction type PRVO (IST_ORDITEM), PRVC (IST_CONTITEM) and item category PROP (PROV_ORDHEAD), PRCP (PROV_HEAD). It also happen when i change order use change processes.

Please advice me, thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kumar5
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In standard the error is coming because you have maintained the Billing date after the End date of the order.Which is not correct and standard does not allow this.You can save the order but with the error message.

Please check that how the system determining the billing date if not maintained as well.

I think you need to check in your Date Profiles that how the Date rules are defined in SPRO .

Please check the below Doc for more information:-

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-32832

If you want not to show this message even if your billing date is greater than the end date then you need to create your own date profiles and rules and assign them to your transaction types.

Hope it helps

Thanks

Kumar Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Thanks for your advice, it is very helpful, actually i use standard, and did not maintain anything out from standard, yes right it was about date profile, the point is the fact that i found in telco-sales standard that the contract end date will be blank until it cancelled, so the problem i found in the last implementation someone had put an implementation in BADI Order_save that will check, if the bill date lower the end date i will show the message. because bill date filled and end date blank it caused the error message appeared.

Thanks Lot Kumar for sharing,

Answers (0)