cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Install Wily introscope Agent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

I upgraded the Solution Manager from 7.0 to 7.1 and I am not able to find in the Solman_setup transaction to way to install the Wily Agent.

Do you know how to install the Wily Agent on Solution manager 7.1? Now, the way is manually via command?

Thanks so much,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marilria,

Have you installed the diagnostic agent ??

Follow the example below:

Go to URL http://solmanhost:80nn/webdynpro/dispatcher/sap.com/tc~smd~server~agent~admin/SMDAgentAdminApplicati...

> Applications Management

> Application Deployment

> Wily4java_8.X.X.X (X = you version.)

> Deploy on all agents in the managed system

Regards,

Divyanshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thank you for the update!

I can not find the way to install the Wily Agent into the Managed system. Is the process now manually?

Tks

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marilia,

Did you check my reply ??

Regards,

Divyanshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can find out the wily Agent installation guide at SMP. Please refer the below link, detailed steps are mentioned in this guide.

SMP->Release and Upgrade Info->Installation & Upgrade Guides->SAP Components->SAP Solution Manager->Release 7.1->2(a)->Wily installation Setup guide.

Moreover the wily introscope configuration can be done in solman_setup -> basic configuration->3.1 Configure CA Wily Introscope.

Regards

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Marilia,

You can check under workcenter (tcode: solman_workcenter)

SAP Solution Manager Configuration ->Managed Systems Configuration

Refer setup guide to know the procedure. Hope below note will help you to get this information.

Note 797147 - Wily Introscope Installation for SAP Customers

Regards,

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please check in solman_setup ->Basic configuration -> 3.1 configure CA wily introscope

Rg,

Karthik