cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About certification

Former Member

people

Here is my question...i am working on SAP for last 3 yrs at a company X (This is not a channel partner or a service partner) ... ..how ever the company which iam working for i mean the company X has recently taken a stake in a company Y(which is a service partner and a channel partner ).... i have a S-user id (which the company Y created for  me  to access Market place).....below are my questions

1) can i take the certification exam with that SUSERID  ? i mean will  there be any  issue if i change my company after getting certified by using that SUSERID?

2)i was trying to book SAP Certification exam trough pearsonvue(please find the below link)

http://www.pearsonvue.com/sap/

and the website says All exams require the use of the SAP user id for proper tracking in the SAP Certification System. Please use only your personal SAP User ID! If you do not provide your correct SAP User ID then SAP cannot upload the results to their database and you will not receive a certificate.

my question is does the S-USER id (issued by my company for accessing  market place) and SAP USER ID mentioned in the above paragraph means the same?

3)Pearon Vue wesite also says

If you have previously taken an SAP exam or attended SAP training, go directly to step b, otherwise, customers and partners should access visit the Service Marketplace to register for your S-user number.

My question is ... is the S-User number mentioned in the above paragraph from person vue website different from the SUSERID that i use to access the market place?

4)if S-user number and SUSERID are two different things whom do i approach to create S-User number...?

I understand the above questions are little confusing how ever i request all the people in the forum to read and reply in detail...

Thanks

Kiran....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Forget your old S ID of your company.

Please contact SAP Education Team, they should be able to help in creating the S ID.

I prefer not to use company S ID, as they may delete it when move out of the company.

Regards,

Ravi

haraldernst
Participant
0 Kudos

Ravi,

even if your S-UserID is deleted by the Owner Company your Certificate isn't lost.

SAP Education can attach your certificate (conected to old S-ID and Company) to any other - in this case - to your new S-UserID.

Regards,

Harald

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes Harald.

Your certification is still valid. Nobody can change the fact that you have passed your exam.

Your certification can be linked to another S ID by SAP Education.

Kind Regards,

Ravi

Answers (0)