cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

copying attachments from quotation to sales order automatically

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have an urgent issue related to copying attachments from quotation to sales order. when ever we create a sales order from a particular quotation, the attachments of the quotation need to be copy into the sales order automatically. I am wondering about how to approach to solve. i searched the forum but found out the solution for copying the attachments from sales order to invoice. weather i have to go for BADI  for my requirement or any customer exit or user exit is available for the same. if sample code is available, then it would be of great help.

Thanks and regards

Ranjan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can any ABAPer help me out with this requirement. I've done lots search for this, but still found no anwser. Please help me out....Thanks.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please ask moderators to move this thread from SD to ABAP forum or you may post separate thread in ABAP forum if will not moved from here to ABAP forum.

Thank$

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The attachments are saves in table SRGBTBREL w.r.t the document number. When you create a new document you can see that you can't attach a document in create mode. You can only attach a document in change or display mode. So it means that document can be attached when sale order or invoice or quotation has been saved. What you can do is to create a program which downloads all attachments from table SRGBTBREL and then it will see its subsequent document from VBFA and then attach that document in sale order. This is just and Idea but you can wait for other comments and also discuss with your ABAPER if he has some better solution.

Thank$