cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Splitting of fields using BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

my scenerio is about file to JDBC . my flat file contains some 20 rows,just i want to split into 4 rows and then transfer into sql server.

how i want to split the fields using BPM.

thx in advance.

Message was edited by:

tamilarasan kandasamy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

<i>my scenerio is about file to JDBC . my flat file contains some 20 rows,just i want to split into 4 rows and then transfer into sql server</i>.

is it 4 rows or 4 msgs..?? i hope , if 4 rows then it is merge , or it is split.

Create the target structure as you required.Use the MM and IM to do accordingly, you can do without BPM.

Any way see the below links to split.

/people/jin.shin/blog/2006/02/07/multi-mapping-without-bpm--yes-it146s-possible

/people/sudharshan.aravamudan/blog/2005/12/01/illustration-of-multi-mapping-and-message-split-using-bpm-in-sap-exchange-infrastructure

Various multi-mappings and Optimizing their Implementation in Integration Processes (BPM) in XI.

/people/narendra.jain/blog/2005/12/30/various-multi-mappings-and-optimizing-their-implementation-in-integration-processes-bpm-in-xi

Different types of Mapping in XI - /people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/02/10/different-types-of-mapping-in-xi

Multiple mappings into one Im -

Regards

Chilla..

<i>Points rewarded if it is useful..</i>

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have mentioned the requirement and the solution as well. What is the actual problem?

Regards

Bhavesh