Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPmon Table entry counter help on BDOC's

former_member205758
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Exports,

I need to setup Monitoring object for a solution in Bpmon according to the statement below.

There are old BDocs which has ended up in error. Cleanup of this old error BDocs might take some time. So, is it possible to set Auto SR for BDocs only when a new BDocs ends up in error and not for the existing ones in error ? Customer Exit is not an option for us, so thought will try Table entry counter.

On the same i manage to do below configuration by using "Table entry counter" but it gives gray alerts, Can some one help me on this if i correctly configured it,

Thanks in advance.

Shravan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jolanta_gniadek
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shravan

Your selection options in the "filter 2 Sel. options" might be incorrect, could you try to put a range there - in the first field put just "$TODAY-7" and in the one to the right put just "$TODAY".

You can also select greater than, but you need to remove this manually placed ">" sign and instead of it click on the gray diamond it will give you the right selection option.

Best regards,

Jolanta

former_member205758
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Jolanta,

When i try with Field as SND_DATE  and Field option as >$TODAY -7 only selection criteria then it works i get the result, but when i put one more selection to restrict the collection with error status entries made in that table i am adding second Field BDOC_STATE and Field Option as E04 then Alert is not collected and ended up in Gray alerts.

That is the problem.

BR,

Shravan

jolanta_gniadek
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shravan,

Unfortunately we don't have a CRM system here so I can't reproduce an exact setup, but I have some other table entry counter monitors and I think the easiest would be if you would create for a test a copy of this monitor with a selection for only BDOC_STATE, without the date limitation. If that works add the date limitation as a range.

If the problem still occurs you can take a look at the troubleshooting guide https://websmp110.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700001186112010E/Troubleshooting_for_BPMon.pdf

BR,

Jolanta