cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free of Charge Process

0 Kudos

Dear,

we're trying to make a free of charge process using the standard sales order KL with type "I" (Order w/o charge).

But this type of sales order does not appear in IMG > Sales and Distribution > Sales > Sales Documents > Sales Document Header > Define Sales Document Types.

Please, someone could me pass the way of customization this sales order?

Best Regards and thank you in advance for any help.

Mary Nuvoloni

SD Consultant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mary,

from your second post, i presume that you have the problem that even with relevant item category & doc type you have your line item having the price at the line item level,

can you please check for the entries at your item category level (in VOV7)  for pricing, if it is a blank (no pricing) please check on any routines in the pricing procedure or if it is B (pricing for free goods) then please check if you R100% condition type (relevant for 100% discount) in your pricing procedure.

Regards

ilango

0 Kudos

Thank you for all,

the KLN item category is with blank in Pricing field.

The problem was in the price-procedure. ONem condition type was with a routine. Now, I eliminated this routine and the value is zero.

Thank you very mych.

Mary Nuvoloni

SD Consultant

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

First thing is there is no standard sale order type with the document type KL it is LK which is scheduling agreement. Second is what is type I order without charge? Are you talking about SD documents or is it something else? What is your Free of charge process? Please check again in your system and if you have KL order type in VOV8 then it must be customized by using standard name range and don't know who did this gambling with your SAP

Thank$

0 Kudos

Dear,

I am sorry, for mail failure.I saw direct on the table TVAK and there is a codification about it.

In fact the standard sales order is "FD" (Deliv.Free of Charge) and the SD document category is "I" (Order w/o charge).

I'm trying to do in free of charge which should not calculate the price-procedure, using this sales order and the price-procedure is being calculated even if the category "KLN" is not relevant to the price.

Could you help us to solve this.

Best Regards,

Mary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even if the pricing procedure determined also, accounting document wont be generated, so please check the same upto billing.

Revert if any issues

Regards

Ratnamsri

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In standard settings KLN item category in blank in Pricing field. In your case it must be x. Please check this. Moreover If you dont want to bill this then make it not relevant for billing. Irrespective of pricing your sales will be considered as FOC sale. But if you are bothered about pricing in VA01 then please check pricing field in KLN item category and share what is maintained there.

Thank$