cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attachement from Solman Service Desk to External Desk

0 Kudos

Hey,

For our customer we need to interface the Solman service desk with an external helpdesk from another party, this over SAP PI as the integration platform.

During testing we notice it is not possible to send attachement of f ex incidents from Solman service desk to the integration platform SAP PI for update in external helpdesk.

Does anyone know how this should be implemented?

Many thanks in advance for your kind support!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I suppose you need to configure Solution manager API along with the API provided by 3rd party.

have you check this

SAP Community Network Wiki - SAP Solution Manager - Security and Authorizations - Solution manage...

Let me know this helps

Regards

Jansi

0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

I have been reading your proposed blog post but i believe we already did all the necessary steps to implement 3rd party service desk.

The problem we are facing is once the 3rd party service desk is set-ip adn connected and you can send incidents, that part is tested positive.

We have problems when trying to send an incident with attachment to 3rd party service desk. The incident is interfaced but without attachment...

Any other suggestion?

Regards

Ann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I havnt get into this in live, best connect with Sneha the owner of the wiki, might be she can help you for custom builds.

Regards,

Jansi

Answers (0)