Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC_ADAPTER">ATTRIBUTE_IDOC_RUNTIME:Tag found instead of tag IDOC BEGIN

former_member1330829
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working  on a File to IDOC scenario, where i need to post 2 similar IDocs depending on occurance of one particular Source field. I have changed the IDOC occurance to 0..unbounded and added the ED of the IDOC in the Signature tab of MM. In the OM i have the actual IDOC on  the target tab. When i try to push  the XML from RWB, i am geetting the following error in moni:

<SAP:Category>XIAdapter</SAP:Category> 

<SAP:Code area="IDOC_ADAPTER">ATTRIBUTE_IDOC_RUNTIME</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>MSGGUID 020A8F01F8F611E2C266000006BD0352: Tag found instead of tag IDOC BEGIN=</SAP:P1>
I I have tried using two different MM (one each for one IDOC) with one ED in  the target tab and utilising both the mappings in OM but still facing the same error.Have refererref to the blog but invain.
Could anyone please suggest me a turnaround for the same.

I
I

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does the message mapping works fine ?

Check the payload you are passing ....probably message split namespace been used in test payload...

which will result into error...

I worked on a similar requirement and was able to generate multiple idocs successfully...

HTH

Rajesh

former_member1330829
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi...I am able to see the corresponding IDOCs being generated in the MM test tab. But receiving this error when i trigger it from RWB.

Where can i check for the Message split namespaces. I am using the same XML from MMto test from Moni.

zameerf
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>I am using the same XML from MMto test from Moni.

Didn't you remove the <Messages> tags from the payload in RWB? These tags will be assigned at runtime.

Also, check if you have assigned the operation mapping in Interface Determination step and try to do Test Configuration from ID and see if you get the same error,

Regards,

Zameer

former_member1330829
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Zameer,

Removing the split namespce resolved my problem.

Thanks.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

arkesh_sharma
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check if your Message Mapping is working fine or not with the same payload used in RWB.

Also, as other Experts have said previously, multi-mapping is not possible for different IDocs in the target. You need to follow a different approach.

Thanks,

Arkesh

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are doing multi-mapping with different IDocs at target, it is not possible. Which PI version you are on?

Also, look at the link below:

http://scn.sap.com/people/ravi.gupta4/blog/2012/10/23/generating-different-types-of-idocs-in-sap-pi-...

Hope it helps!

Ambrish

former_member1330829
Participant
0 Kudos

I am on PI7.11. SP10. I suppose it is possible to genertae multiple IODCs of same type at the target side using split mapping. I am successfullin doing so.

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Generating multiple IDocs of same message/IDoc type is always possible. You need to modify the XSD and not change the Signature.

Ambrish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Hope you have properly edited ur XSD?

Paste you mapping output (under test tab) over here?

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

former_member1330829
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

My Mapping Output is as below:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<ns0:Messages xmlns:ns0="http://sap.com/xi/XI/SplitAndMerge"><ns0:Message1><ZWM_WORK_COMPLETION><IDOC BEGIN="1"><ZWM_WORK_DTL...

Here i am generating 4 Different IDOCs (2 for each occurance of source).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Multimapping is not supported for ABAP based Idoc adapter...

Since you always want to create two different idocs depending upon a field value so u can create 2 different mappings (one mapping for each idoc) and handle the condition at mapping level and then in the ID part add these two mapping.

Thanks

Amit Srivastava