Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reprint to several printers

vian_abduljalil
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

I need to reprint various label to several printers? you can only define one printer in the pod

thank you

Regards

Vian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sergiy_katerinich
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vian,

Instead of assigning a printer to POD, you can create duplicates of SY52x printing activities and assign a specific printer to each of them. Then use each activity to print on the assigned printer.

Regards,

Sergiy

vian_abduljalil
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks for your response Alexander and Sergiy ,

I have created different aktivities and assigned a specific printer to them but  still when I use Document (Re)Print for reprinting the label manually for the specific sfc so I couldn't found any document available for print the label. only when I define a printer in the POD, the document becomes available .

if several person use the same POD and need to Reprint different labels (with specific printer for each label )manually, should I create several pod to resolve this issue??

or is there another ways??

thank you

/Vian

sergiy_katerinich
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Document (Re)print is linked to a POD once it is required to be selected before you can proceed any further. So, yes, please try creating different PODs.

Regards,

Sergiy

vian_abduljalil
Participant
0 Kudos

thank you

Regards,

Vian

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi

1) The SAP ME first looks at the printer defined in user preference for the user. If printer is defined, this is where the labels/documents should be printed.

2) If no printer defined for user, then ME next looks at the POD being used. If printer is defined, this is where the labels/documents should be printed.

3) If no printer defined for POD, then ME looks at the activity hook and this is where the labels/documents should be printed. If no printer defined at any level labels/documents do not print.

Check out SAP Note 1828520.

Regards,

Alex.