cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bill completed freight to customer when first time partial billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

sales order A has one item with 5 PCs material, it has two condition, detail see below,

1. material price pr00 = 10 $ per PC, total 50 $

2. freight is fix amount =  15 $

this item will be partial delivered, first partial delivery contain 2 PCs, then create billing base on this delivery, and in this billing material price is 50 /5 *2 =20 $, freight is 15 /5 *2 = 6 $ .

now, we want to charge all freight (15$) to customer in this billing instead of partial one (6$), any good solution for this case?

Thanks with best regards

Jian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am sorry, i forget to specify the thread

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3231444

Regards

ratnamsri

Answers (10)

Answers (10)

former_member205178
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

To be fair to most of the other people who were trying to help you, they were trying to do through advice on customizing or manual process. You had not specified your intentions of using a User Exit[not that you have to] 

Through User Exit / Custom Coding you can do anything virtually. Happy to know that you have taken the route of the user exit.

Think of exceptions here. This solution should be robust enough for other scenarios. Hope you have covered all of them.

Happy for you

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks a lot for all of your effort especially for Ratnamsri.

With best regards

Jian

former_member205178
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, '

The way you are looking for Freight Price, the most appropriate solution is from Rajesh.

Do not invoke freight till Invoicing and then manually input it during billing.

In your case, we are not considering - Pricing Procedure trigger during delivery process or Transportation Module here.

Thanks.

rajesh4379
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Kent,

Adding to Tarpan,

You just have to maintain Condition Category "F" & Un-tick  "Group Condition "  So you can charge for billed qty.

Second option is add freight condition  manually during billing at header. By this you will be able to charge freight according to your requirement, as you want to charge in first billing only.

Regards,

Rajesh

joao_sousa2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you want to charge another 15$ on the second delivery or just zero?

If you are using transport module (VT01N/VI01) this is very easy to do, but you don't specify if you are using it or not.

In SAP SD without transport module I don't think its possible only using configuration (no ABAP).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Joao,

I want to charge 15$ in first billing, zero freight in other billings.

We do not use transport module.

Thanks with best regards

Jian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kent,

please go through this thread which might be helpful to you.

Regards

Ratnamsri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kent,

Please define a new condition type as a header condition and calculation type will be "fixed value".

Do not set any value/flag/routine in group condition. Than enter fixed value of freight i.e. 15$ in sales order at header level. By doing this system will pick fixed value entered in sales order in each billing irrespective of partial or full invoice.

Regards,

Tarpan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kent,

I think you are create delivery pricing procedure for your requirement and assign to your delivery type. You are define only freight condition in delivery pricing procedure assign account key.

Freight condition is require in your sales order pricing procedure and same condition is require in your delivery pricing procedure.

After creation of delivery pricing procedure your have check copy control from delivery to billing for pick freight condition price.

Require setting in copy control as below mentioned step .

1. Header level :-  Copying Requirement :- 003 - Header / Div. Related

2. Item level in your item category : Price Source :- D - Delivery

System will calculate freight value based on your sales order rate and delivery quantity same as your requirement. 

Thanks

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

it is not related to quantity in the deliveries, frieght charges to be fixed irrespective to the quantity, i.e. even for quantity 10 pcs if the frieght charges are 1000 Rs then same to be applicale if the billing quantity is 5 pcs also, because in standard for frieght charges amount will be equally distributed to the line items with respect to weight, but irrespective with quantity.

kent -correct me if i am wrong about your requirement

Regards

Ratnamsri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ratnam,

I know but Ketn want freight value as per delivery qty based on provide i.e. by kent.

Thanks

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Arun,

What Ratnamsri explained is correct, we want to charge total freight we maintained in sales order in first partial billing which created base on first partial delivery, but system will automatically proportion charge according to quantity.

Best regards

Jian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kent,

OK, But again I have provide same solution for your requirement. As follow us.

1. You are maintain freight condition in sales order at header level.

2. Freight condition Calculat.type "B" Fixed amount

System showing total freight value but your also requirement is freight bifurcate based on delivery QTY. So if you are create delivery pricing procedure system automatic calculate partial value based on your freight amount. 

Thanks

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can Assign "B Fixed Amount" in fright condition type by using Tcode V/06.

after this you have to create condition record with fixed amount which will be determined in sales order if you are having any problem for other sales order please use another condition type with different key combination.

else

use the routine or sub routine functionality.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Gajanan,

I have tried "fix amount" in freight condition type, and I still get partial value of freight (6$) if I create billing base on partial delivery.

BR

Jian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please make the frieght condition type as header condition type, and check the field group condtion and try it once, so that it will calculate accordingly.

revert if any issues

Regards

Ratnamsri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Ratnamsri

Thanks for your reply, but this solution is not effected

I still get partial value of freight in billing

BR

Jian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jian,

In this case it seems Freight condition is at header level.  If possible you may enter freight amount manually in freight condition i.e 15$ at item level.

Regards

Narendra Dharkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Narendra,

Thanks for reply, I have tried maintain freight condition in item level, get same result. (6$) in billing which create base on partial delivery.

Best regards

Jian