cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order to Billing proforma invoice F5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a requirement where quantity in  proforma invoice F5 should be same as Inbound delivery.

i have created one PO where quantity is 30. One inbound delivery created against that PO with quantity 10. At the time of creating proforma invoice quantity is coming 10, as expected.

Another inbound delivery created with the rest quantities 20. But now at the time of creating F5 it is coming 30 quantities. Which is not right. In proforma invoice it should come 20 quantities.

Can you guys please help me with the probable reason, why it is coming 10 for 1st case and then 30 instead of 20 in second case ?

Thanks,

Avishek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

One inbound delivery created against that PO with quantity 10. At the time of creating proforma invoice quantity is coming 10

I am really confused with your statement.  Proforma F5 is order related proforma and F8 is Delivery related and that too for outbound delivery.  Can you please reconfirm that you were able to generate F5 proforma against a return delivery.  I say return delivery instead of inbound delivery since from SD perspective, it should be treated as return delivery.  Only from MM angle, it is an inbound delivery.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

G Lakshmipathi,

I say return delivery instead of inbound delivery since from SD perspective, it should be treated as return delivery.  Only from MM angle, it is an inbound delivery.

I request your comments related to your above comment and my the below remarks -

When we talk about return delivery (from Customer back to Company) it is only from SD perspective as this delivery type has not "relation" with MM!

So there is no MM angle with regards to this scenario.

Thank you!

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

Please try to check the customization in Copy Control an confirm.

Regards,

Kundan

Former Member
0 Kudos

check on the relevant copy control at the item level on the Billing Quantity field

Regards

Ilango

Former Member
0 Kudos

Copy control at the item level on the Billing Quantity field, option "F" (Invoice receipt quantity less invoiced quantity) selected.

Please suggest which one will be applicable

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you explain the complete process on this, the title of this discussion indicates order related proforma, but the discussions looks more like a delivery related proforma.

you can try E in the development system & check if this solves your problem.

Regards

Ilango