cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field require to take data automatically for components in activity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As client require certain field data will come automatically at the time of creation of purchase requisition through CJ20N for components in activity. As per requirement it is require that Requisitioner, Requisitioner Group, Item Category and Purchase Organisation will come automatically in "Editable" mode at the time of creation of Purchase Requisition for Component in CJ20N. Is there any field selection changes for network will work here from SAP-PS side. Or is there any program development require for this? Or from MM it will require to solve.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Chetan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think Purchase group can come from material master,

For other fields, you can use following enhancement to populate the fields.

EXIT_SAPLCOMK_001

Regards,

Mahendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

thanks for your reply. We had already tried for the same with CMOD (CNEX0009), but the same is not triggering. If there is any other solution with BADI and User EXIT.

Thanks,

Chetan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chetan,

Purchasing group/purchasing group/requestioner-- these fields should be there in Purchasing data tab of material, if you are directly creating a PR from WBS.Please choose the option Requisition + Reservation if it is happening against WBS. In case you are not able to see the field in the mentioned tab -- please check in spro : PS->Material->Define Field Selections for components.(From EHP3).

Kindly let me know if you creating only a reservation in project and then MRP is creating a PR.

Regards,

Jindow Joseph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Joseph,

Thanks for your reply, but my issues is not relating to field selection, but it is relating to how this field will fetch the data by default from network. If you have any ideas relating to BADI or Enhancement on this then please share.

Thanks,

Chetan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chetan,

If you want  values to be copied then you can use the user exit "EXIT_SAPLCOMK_011"  (This is the user exit when a new material is added)

The below snippet will help you to update the fields:

DATA; EXP_RESBD TYPE RESBD.

"here read whatever values you want and update the  structure EXP_RESBD

PERFORM SET_RESBD(SAPLCOMK) USING EXP_RESBD.

"the above statement will ensure that the values (whatever you entered into EXP_RESBD) will be set into "the new material attached.

Kindly let me know if you require further details. Thanks

Regards,

Jindow Joseph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jindow,

Is this code applicable for EXIT_SAPLCOMK_012 as well?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ja'far,

Yes-- the code is applicable to EXIT_SAPLCOMK_012 as well.

Regards,

Jindow Joseph.