SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM - Change fund center in PO, GRN & INV doc

former_member605388
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to change FC in PO, GRN & INV docs, FC already there there in PO, WE & RE doc I just want to re assign it. I am using following steps:

1. FMCN - Passing PO# (Purchasing Document), Fund Center (New FC to be changed), Overwrite old account assignment in the documents (Checked), Select only documents with no funds center account assgt (Unchecked). – NO DOC SELECTED IN THIS RUN?
  2. FMCT – I am able to run this for KR doc
  3. FMAVCREINIT – To reconcile FM reports

Please suggest the process to change PO, GRN, INV doc FC.

Thanks,

Vishal Pant

9 REPLIES 9

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For chain reassignment, it's better to run FMCB (not FMCN). Try FMCB with one of POs and tell if it's successful.

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

I tried FMCB but in test run itself it is showing 0 doc selected but it is running good for KR doc type I passed following for PO in FMCB

FM area

Reference document category: 20 (PO)

Reference item: 00010

Company Code: XXXX

Fiscal Year: 2013

Funds Center: New FC (Which will replace old FC)

I assume my budget trigger is MIRO (I excluded PO, MIGO....) is that the reason for this issue.

Thanks,

Vishal Pant

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm not sure I understand the last comment about 'budget trigger'. Do you mean that your PO's are statistical? Even in this case, reassignment should work. The result of FMCB could not be just blank: it have to show the errors, if any. Did you switch off the flag 'Show only errors'?

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

Yes I am selecting Display Errors only but no error is shown in output. Is there any BAPI that need to be activated or any pre-requisites for PO (like particular king of PO will be processed only).

Also for Reference item do I need to enter all items one by one for PO or we have some way for all line in PO.

Thanks,
Vishal Pant

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Don't select 'Errors only'; in this way, it will show your the documents taken. If no results are shwon, please send the print screen of the parameters you use + the account assignment of PO.

0 Kudos

+ is not working in FMCB but I tried in FMCN it show PO but when I run FMCT it give error

Account assignment cannot be changed after goods or invoice receipt

Message no. ME458

Also I can see change in WE doc but no effect in RE doc and PO.

I am not able to understand system in this case.

Thanks,

Vishal Pant

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I still cannot understand what you mean by 'it's not working in FMCB'...

If you are not keen on using it for some reason, you should rather user FMCG and not FMCN. But, for this, you have to create a reassignment strategy.

0 Kudos

I am looking at both T code FMCB and FMCN I am not getting solution in both T code not sure why. FMCB show no result  for PO. FMCN move ahead but stuck in FMCT. Can you suggest fot FMCB what should I look at to solve this issue.

Thanks,

Vishal Pant

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check FMIOI table for this PO. Make sure, that what you feel in FMCB corresponds to the data in this table.