Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

configuration for ROS

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

Previously I was facing issue with anonymous login for new vendor which I resolved but now the issue I am facing is after the login when vendor looks to his page for reigistration at last the SUBMIT button is not enabled.I know some configuration settings and links has to be maintained in GUI.Can someone help me in the configuration part as what setting to be done for enabling the SUBMIT button and also for the creating of USER ID for vendors after registration.

I am not able to find any solution or document for this.

this was my old thread

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you mean 'Supplier Self-Registration'?

If so, it should be 'send' button then.

In order to make this clear, would you please make picture to show this?

Regards,

Ivy

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ivy,

have a look to this image,I don't why its not active.What configuration am I missing.

Thanks

Gaurav

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

You have to click Yes for "Data Privacy Statement" in order to enable submit button.

This is standard design.

Thanks.

Best regards,

Ivy

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Ivy Li,

Thanks it worked , but after clicking on submit button it should give a confirmation message , if I am not wrong , but here its giving BSP error.Why is this error for I checked in ROS_SELF_REG there are two pages.One is main and other one is confirmation.Main is working but why not confirmation.I have activated it.Am I missing something.

Regards

Gaurav

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Would you please show me the BSP error?

Are you using a URL ended with ".../bsp/sap/ros_self_reg/main.htm/ "  ?

If so, the slash after main.htm is causing the error.

Best regards,

Ivy

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos
Hi Ivy Li

See the screenshots below...

Regards

Gaurav

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

For this error, you should apply the following notes to solve it:

Best regards,

Ivy

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos
ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

You may forget this. It has nothig to do with the error.

Best regards,

Ivy

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ivy Li,

The notes above you gave.When I am looking into correction , a new window is opening with two buttons Print.When I clicking on Print a blank page is coming.Where would I found the solution in this note.Its the required solution note.

Regards

Gaurav

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

These two notes are for SRM702 system.

First you should check your SRM system release.

Then apply them with trx snote.

About how-to apply note, it would be better to check with basis team.

Best regards,

Ivy

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ivy,

The Note number 1821173 is relevant but unfortunately I have to do this.So I don't have any  idea how to import.Nor my SID is authorized even to download the support package.I was looking for the code.But when I am trying to open the correction note then it is providing two buttons with blank page.How can I see the correction code.I don't want to import the package.Can I modify with the correction note in the existing code.

Regards

Gaurav

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

For note implementation, I am not expert for this. This should be handled by basis colleague.

It is OK to manually add the coding, but it is not recommended since this might cause some other issue while applying note via trx snote.

Best regards,

Ivy

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gautam,

There should a be a "Data Privacy consent" section at the bottom. After checking "Yes", the Submit button should be activated.

Ccould you check and revert

Thanks

Venkat

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Venkatraman G

Thanks it worked , but after clicking on submit button it should give a confirmation message , if I am not wrong , but here its giving BSP error.Why is this error for I checked in ROS_SELF_REG there are two pages.One is main and other one is confirmation.Main is working but why not confirmation.I have activated it.Am I missing something.

Regards

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The button isn't activate even if all mandatory fields are completed?

Did you set all roles to the anonymous user?

BR.

Emanuel.