cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to transport Loyalty Reward Rule Groups and Rules to other client?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have created few RRG and reward rules in a loyalty program. As I understand from SAP documentation, we use transaction CRM_FDT_TRANS to transport rule.

However, when I run this transaction, nothing is pulled out. And when I observe table CRMD_FDT_RULE, the TRANS_FLAG is (blank). I would assume it should hold "Y" (to be transported).? Is this the correct assumption ?

The question is: how do I transport my reward rules from DEV client to PROD client ?

Any advice will be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Rgds,

Benny

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Caique
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Benny,

Please, refer to help link http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm700_ehp01/helpdata/EN/1e/606658bed54f8eb2d00a34991d85d5/content.htm

Rule Transport

For loyalty management and real-time offer management, after defining rules, you must transport them so that there are no inconsistencies in the destination host. The system administrator has to execute the transaction CRM_FDT_TRANS.

Regards,

Caíque

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Caique,

Thanks for the advice.

I have tried to run CRM_FDT_TRANS but no rules were pulled-out for transport. . And when I observe table CRMD_FDT_RULE, the TRANS_FLAG is (blank). I would assume it should hold "Y" (to be transported).? Is this the correct assumption ? But I don't know how and when this trans_flag gets filled with a value.

Any more advices will be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Benny

Caique
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Dear Benny,

To transport the rule the TRANS_FLAG must be assigned with values Y or T.

Y = To Transport

T = Transported

To assign the rule with value Y enter in UI with business role LOY_PRO and go to

Administration -> Rule Policies for Rule Builder

Search for your policy and go into Edit mode.

Select the right rule to transport and then click on button transport.

If the edit button is disabled you will have to do the following steps:

Go to SM34 -> Enter view CRMV_FDT_CUST.

Double click on LOYMGMT -> Unflag displaymode.

This should works fine if you have SAP_ALL assigned.

If you have more issues regarding authorization, the object is CRM_FDT.

This for sure will solve your issue.

Best regards,

Caíque

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hello.

I followed the same steps, all is transported but I can't import rules group and rules to target system. In the program created the option import is disabled and I can't import my groups rules and rules.

Is there any step aditional or customizing for import rules in a program in Q system.

Thanks & Regards,

Carmen.

Caique
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Caique,

Thank you so much for your brilliant solution. It works.This is what I wanted precisely.

Brilliant!

Regards,

Benny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having similar issue. I transported the Reward Rule set with rules. When i go to target system do i need to create the program again?. How do we add this reward rule sets again ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Pls. check the settings required in source and target systems for transporting the rules. In the source system, create a Loyalty Program. Then create a Reward Rule Group and check the simulate checkbox in the version assignment block without releasing. Repeat the exact same step for the reward rule. In the target system, create a Program, Reward Group and Reward Rule with the same IDs as the ones used in the source system. Ensure to release the versions of the RRG and RRLs, this will enable the import button. For more information - click on Note-1578741. Regards Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Pramod.

I followed the same steps. I can see there is an options of transporting the rules to target system. When i transport the rules i dont see an option of adding those rules to a new loyalty program that i setup, so i followed the import option.

Is there any way to add the rules( transported) to a program in Q system.