cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SFTP receiver error

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am doing FTP->PI->SFTP scenario. Its basically a pass through (no Mapping). We have done many scenarios like this so far. But we are facing issue with one vendor. We able to login to below server from FTP client (File Zill), via PI 7.31 command terminal or from local command line. But we are facing issue only PI receiver SFTP channel.

Below is SFTP receiver configuration(with all the tabs).

We are getting below error. We tried deleting existing channel and creating new one as well but no luck

07/29/2013 14:19:54.477ErrorMessage could not be forwarded to the JCA adapter. Reason: 10: pwd failed.
07/29/2013 14:19:54.477ErrorMP: exception caught with cause javax.resource.ResourceException: 10: pwd failed.
07/29/2013 14:19:54.484ErrorException caught by adapter framework: 10: pwd failed.
07/29/2013 14:19:54.485ErrorTransmitting the message to endpoint <local> using connection File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: javax.resource.ResourceException: 10: pwd failed.

Has any one faced this issue?

Thanks

Kishore

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

do you resolve the problem?

If yes, how?

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

Did you try testing it by giving proxy details in your receiver adapter.

Regards

Vinay

0 Kudos

Vinay,

We are not using any proxy servers as we have many other interfaces with similar scenario

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Seems like authentication issue. Check with target system and apply correct user/pwd and see whether that system has correct directory path and access priviledge to that path.

0 Kudos

Baskar

Thanks for your response...As I mentioned, we were able to login to sftp site via FTP client, command terminal and even from PI terminal as well. Its just now working through SFTP receiver channel and getting above mentioned error

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess pwd failed means ... it is referring password.  You might want to check that...

0 Kudos

The password is correct because I was able to login via FTP Client and other methods...