cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CO09 Inconsistency

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's...

CO09 is showing an item with catgory 'Delivery' and the document row is showing that item as '<unknown>/5000001/0001 with 'Receipt/Reqmt' and Confirmed qty. This line item has no relevance but its unnecessarily blocking availability.

System is not providing any further details about that line item so that can delete it. Also, its not available on MD04 or RRP3 as well.

Can anybody tell how to delete such line item.

I have checked /SDRQCR21 but no inconsistency.

Thanks you...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please try to clear Temporary quantity assignments /SAPAPO/AC06

"unknown" elements are always temporary quantity assignments which you can delete by /SAPAPO/AC06 or /SAPAPO/OM_DELTA_REMOVE_OLDER. Also please check note 48872.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all for your valuable inputs and exact punch to resolve the issue.

I could delete the entries with the help of  /SAPAPO/OM_DELTA_REMOVE_OLDER.

But I have not found the option for deletion using /n/SAPAPO/AC06, not sure what i am missing on screen.

Regards,

Deepak

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

When you enter transaction /n/sapapo/ac06 in APO, then select product availability or other relevant option there,

don't enter anything in user name,

in validity enter dates back of 1970 in from box and current date in to box.

then enter product and location if you are sure about it or leave it blank.

try this, you should get values if there are stuck temporary quantities.

Rgds

Sourabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sourabh,

I am sure on product and location, even when entering data /n/sapapo/ac06 in APO, I can see the entries over subsequest screen but do not find the option to delete those lines.

Regards,

Deepak

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Option to delete those entries is there at the top of the screen, you will find a trash icon for that.

Hope it helps, plz let me know if you face any issue.

Rgds

Sourabh

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Did i able to answer your question, please let me know if you still have any further question.

Rgds

Sourabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sourabh,

I have all options available on screen as per the screen print you supplied but not the delete or trash option. I believe, this must be the authorization issue to my profile id.

Thanks Sourabh, I am closing the thread.

Regards,

Deepak Girme

thamizhchelvan_gunasekara
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

When you run the TQA do not enter the user name as * , keep the user name and generation range as blank. As this transaction not executed properly with user name * and with date range.

BR

Thamizh

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

This seems to be issue with temporary quantity assignment is not getting cleared, which you need to check time to time and clear if stuck.

/n/SAPAPO/AC06 is the transaction for checking it, best way is to schedule a background job at your convenient time and frequency.

There is a good wiki document on this, you can refer the same for further information.

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SCM/Temporary+quantity+assignments

Please let me know if this is not the issue with TQA.

Rgds

Sourabh