cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori UI component does not render in SICF test.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My deployment scenario is as follows.

The OData components are installed on an ECC 6 EhP 6.0 IDES system.

The UI components are installed on a NetWeaver 7.4 system with SAP_BASIS 740 SP 2and SAP_UI 740 SP2.  This system also acts as a Gateway system.

The UI components installed on the above 7.4 are:

UIAPP001 100

UIAPP002 100

UIGIB001 100

UIHCM002 100

UIHCM003 100

UISRA002 100

I have also apply the SAP Notes according to the Fiori installation guide.  After adding the service in transaction /IWFND/maint_service in the Gateway system, I tried to test the ui5_mm_po_apv service under the node /default_host/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/.  The browser opens up as usual and prompts me for credentials.  After logging in, it displays a blank page.

I have another test scenario which has all the OData components, UI components, and the Gateway components installed on an ECC 6 EhP 6.0 IDES system.  When I test the ui5_mm_po_apv service in SICF, the browser does show the UI.

I have gone through a couple of SAP Notes regarding the UI in 7.4 and they don't seem to fix the problem.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Verono,

What is your browser choice and the version of it?

And if possible, you can use the development tool of the browser to get the HTTP request URL even though there is no page displayed. Getting information of the exact http request where issue started is always the first step we analyze Fiori related issues.

Cheers,

Raymond

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raymond,

Thanks for your reply.

I am using IE 9 and Firefox 22.0.  When I open the development tool, I notice both browsers display the error "failed to load 'sap.me.library' from resources/sap/me/library.js: 404 - NOT FOUND".

I ran some search on the SCN and on the Web but did not see anything conclusive.

One thing I do want to emphasize though, the UI2_SRVC Support Package is not installed on the system that I am having a problem with.  This system is the Gateway central hub system.

Regards,

Verono

paul_grill2
Explorer
0 Kudos

sap.me is available in SAPUI5 version >= 1.12

Ensure that the installed SAP UI software component is SP04.

Edit: Latest version is 1.12.7, obtainable through SAP Note 1892450.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My UI Support Package is SAP_UI 740 0002 SAPK-74002INSAPUI.

I looked at the Software Download Center and the latest SAP_UI SP is only 03 as of today.

paul_grill2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Sorry, I missed that you are on 7.4. In this case, you will need SAP_UI SP03, as you discovered.

SP03 was RTCed mid-July and contains UI5 1.12.

(The UI5 release strategy differs between 7.4 and pre-7.4. Sorry again about the confusion.)

Former Member
0 Kudos

A big thanks to those who provide their inputs.  My issue seems like it is resolved.

After patching my NetWeaver 7.4 SAP_UI component from SP02 to SP03, the Fiori UI component test in SICF is able to render the UI properly.

P.S. For those who are going to patch their NetWeaver 7.4 using Maintenance Optimizer, you may need to apply the steps in Note 1603103 in order to update the product definition in Solution Manager.  At least this is what I have to do at the time of the writing.

Answers (0)