cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No serial number updation to stock posting in UD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have a serial profile attached to my material, and have procedure QMSL in this profile.This profile doesnt have MMSL, hence my serial numbers are captured to lot at Results Recording.When I do UD for lot and post to unrestricted or Blocked the stock doesnt get updated with the serial numbers.

If this is the way the system behaves please let me know how QMSL procedure is useful? and why the stock doesnt get updated here?

Regards

Raghav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please go to OIS2 here Select the serial number profile then go to Serializing procedure

To transfer serial numbers to the inspection lot, you must provide the value '03' for the serialization procedure QMSL

You can assign serial numbers to the goods movement from the usage decision, as long as the relevant serial number profile contains the procedure MMSL in usage 03 "Obligatory". I think you have not assign MMSL please use it and check the same.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

former_member215620
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Rao,

At the time of saving the UD, is your system asking for entering the serial number. If it is not asking then check the Serial usage in serail number profile and make it mandatory.