cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EDI interfacing with XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have been part of interfacing using IDOCS with XI ...However how does one interface using EDI ...I understand idoc adapter will be used interfacing as far as XI is concerned.How does this becomes different when one has a EDI sender ...specifically EDI transaction sets such as 850 orders, 810 invoice, 214 ASN

Kindly help ...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member431549
Contributor
0 Kudos

You would probably want the Seeburger EDI/AS2 adapter for XI. Or at the very least, the ItemField conversion agent. These will parse the EDI message and turn it into XML for IE to use.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ...Can you tell me a little bit about itemfield conversion agent ....

as to where to get it ...

I have stylus studio with me where there is wizard where EDIFACT message can be converted to XML ...based on which I can define my interfaces ....however

SEEBURGER being a third party vendor and all ....my information is rather limited about the same.

Kindly help

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is used to convert EDI, Excel, PDF Documents into XML format and makes simple to integrate in XI.

This will help you

/people/paul.medaille/blog/2005/11/17/more-on-the-sap-conversion-agent-by-itemfield

/people/alexander.bundschuh/blog/2006/03/14/integrate-sap-conversion-agent-by-itemfield-with-sap-xi

/people/paul.medaille/blog/2005/11/18/conversion-agent-a-free-lunch

/people/william.li/blog/2006/03/17/how-to-get-started-using-conversion-agent-from-itemfield

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Answers (0)