cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery split because of entry in VBKD table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have a case where delivery split is happening though the items are having same values in VBKD table.

Steps

:

1. Sales order created with 5 line items.

2. Assigned a financial document to line items 1 to 4 ( VBKD table updated with header & items 1 to 4 )

3. Removed financial document from item 1 ( Letter of credit value for line item 01 become zero which is similar to header)

4. Created delivery for line items 2, 3 & 4 ( It is splitting the delivery though the items have same letter of credit value in VBKD table)

5. Removed the line item 01 entry from VBKD table ( Deleted this entry from table )

6. Again created delivery for line items 2, 3 & 4 where all these items are in one delivery.

In this case business data values for item 01 is same as header but still item 01 is available in VBKD table.

Please let me know when the entry from VBKD table is removed..

Regards,

Arivoli

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

maciej_domagaa
Contributor
0 Kudos

See note 355404 - it provides some information on diagnosing delivery split reasons.

It also contains an ABAP program which you can create in your system (just copy/paste the code from the correction instruction attached to the note into ABAP editor in your system - tr.SE38) - this program takes two delivery numbers as its input and displays the fields that are the reason of the split.

This way you can check whether some other fields are involved or not.

regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

piyush_gajera
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

According to me logic on entry in VBKD is mention below. I will take example of inco term.

1) Suppose you are having 10 line item and for all line item inco term is same then in VBKD only one entry will be there with line Item no(POSNR) equal to blank.

2)  Suppose for line item no 4 and 6 inco term is A and for rest of all inco term is B then system will post 3 entry in VBKD table. with POSNR equal to blank with incoterm B and for line item no 4 and 6 with inco term A.

Pl check accordingly.

Thank$$

PG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

5. Removed the line item 01 entry from VBKD table ( Deleted this entry from table )

Please clarify which way you delete entry from table?

thanks

Jian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jian,

I have deleted the line item 01 entry from VBKD table using SE16N - &SAP_EDIT.

Thanks,

Arivoli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arivoli,

Delete record in table is not a normal process for SAP operation, it will have big impact with SAP standard logic, therefore, would you please introduce your business senario then we can have a whole picture of you requirement.

Thanks

Jian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jian,

Thanks for your comments. The requirement is Delivery split should not happen if the items have same business data (VBKD record)

If you take the example that i have provided earlier, I am trying to create delivery for items 2 , 3 & 4 where it results in delivery split.

In this case the focus is on Letter of credit value (VBKD - AKKUR)

VBKD table Entries:

POSNR  -  AKKUR

Header -  Blank

1      -  Blank

2      -  1500

3      -  1500

4      -  1500

At the time of delivery creation system is taking 1st line item into consideration even though we are creating delivery for items 2, 3 & 4.

I deleted the 1st line item record from VBKD table to confirm the above statement.

In this example system is not splitting the delivery

1.If 1st item record is not available in VBKD table

2.If 1st item has some AKKUR value

Here i don't understand why system consider the 1st line item's business data while creating delivery for items 2,3 & 4.. Is it standard SAP behaviour ?

:Could you please provide your comments on this ?

Thanks,

Arivoli