cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori : System going into Infinite loop on testing service for Leave Request Approval

former_member213263
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

While accessing the services the system is going into infinite loop, leave request items are visible but not able to reject or approve the requests as system goes to infinite loop.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

paul_grill2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Ankit,

it appears that the "infinite loop" is caused by a communication error which can't be properly translated into an error message.

In order for the community to assist you better, could you please try the following:

1. Open your browser's Web Inspector/Developer Tools and switch to the Network tab.
  2. Then, execute the action which causes the App to freeze just like in your screenshot.
  3. Take a look at the Web Inspector- you should be able to see a data request that has been made to the server. Check whether it contains an error message.

--Paul

former_member213263
Participant
0 Kudos

Paul,

Accordingly, it throws an error message 'sap/ui5_hcm_lr_apv/resources/sap/ca/common/uilib/i18n/i18n_en_US.properties NOT found!'

--Ankit

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I think language property error is not related this issue. Find the OData call something /sap/opu/..

paul_grill2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Yes, Masa is right. Please focus on URLs starting with "/sap/opu/odata/" as these are the OData services. For reference, I have attached a screenshot of the URLs that are called on our system when a leave request is approved:

On a side note: "i18n_en_US.properties NOT found" is related to language files... You probably have set your language to "en_US", while the language file is only available in "en". This is no problem as SAPUI5 will automatically chose a fallback version.

former_member190313
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Can you please tell me how did you resolved this issue. I am aslo getting same error .

'sap/ui5_hcm_lr_apv/resources/sap/ca/common/uilib/i18n/i18n_en_US.properties NOT found!'

regards,

Sheetal

Answers (0)