cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use SUBTRACT connector in VC 7.31.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a requirement to pass the output of two data services into single table(grid) view. The same can be done using SUBTRACT connector in VC 7.0.

but the SUBTRACT connector is deprecated in VC 7.31

Kindly let me know which connector to be used to get the output simillar to SUBTRACT connector in VC 7.31.

Thanks,

Naresh Kota.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Found a solution after trying so many combinations Send the output of both the data services to a data share connector and drag a table view from it.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member202465
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh Kota,

From what I see in Visual Composer migration handbook it seems this operator is not supported in 7.31. I will try to see if there is a modeling workaround. In the document it is suggested to possibly replace it with a Web Dynpro component consumed in the VC model.

Thanks,

Udi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ehud Nir,

Even I have tried with some work arounds.  one of them is to a SWITCH operator but I faced a problem with switch. Its showing only the first row of the enire output.

Can u let me know any configuration which  needs to be made to see all the rows in the output table.

--Naresh

former_member202465
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

I see that there is no substitute to Subtract Operator. Like I said, it seems the way to overcome this is to use something like a Web Dynpro component (or do it on the DB level).

If you want on the other hand to merge data there is the Union operator.

Thanks,

Udi