cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Block when do Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

I am facing one problem , i have tried to check in this forum but  i didn't get correct information . The issue is ,  there is auto credit management is involved for sales order to deliver process  , I am doing process like VA02-> entering Sales order number -> from menu Sales document ->click on Deliver now i am getting message Delivery can''t be created due to order blocked for credit check.What is this error it is correct , i want to bypass this error, for that written code by creating one routine in VOFM in the credit check menu , problem is that before calling my routine the error is throwing ,In my routine i have done code for BYPASSING , How can i able to remove this error , i don't want release manual thrw VKM1/vkm3. i want it by pass in the program only.

Regards

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Former Member

Assign this routine in Tcode OVA8.  Field Document controlling >> No Credit Check.

It should work. Let me know if you are still facing issue.

Regards

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

Thanks got your  response ,

Still i am facing the issue, Credit management  is implemented if i see in FD32  Credit exposure value has  - 66,087,689 , still client wants to bypass to check this credit limit means in sales order the status  in billing document

Paym.guar.proc. 000001   Letters of credit

Financ.doc.no.  102   even the Sales order has this value want to bypass the credit block check

,when do VA02-> entering Sales order number -> from menu Sales document ->click on Deliver now i am getting message Delivery can''t be created due to order blocked for credit check

for that routine is created in ova8  ex 701 and checks in ascending  static to high dunn level

A C B A A A C A with status check and and also done check open order check box

before calling my routine the error is generating , where i am missing ,

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

I believe that you have implemented credit management and Letter of credit on your system. As per your requirement, client have already delivered goods to customer. Now if you see in FD32, Customer has exceeded credit limit but if client has assigned LC for sales order of respective customer then delivery should not check credit block and allow to do delivery (provided sufficient amount is available in LC.

Is this your problem?????

regards

Narendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra

Exactly that is the problem ,can you tell me the solution if you know, i have done routine but before calling my routine the error is throwing  , the routine is created for V1 application

( ova8  ex 701 and checks in ascending  static to high dunn level

A C B A A A C A with status check and and also done check open order check box )

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per my analysis, When you are giving material without limit. Then customer has to pay before next dispatch. But if customer is not paying then you need to extent credit limit. If you extent credit limit till dispatch value. So credit limit use is 100%, Then system will allow you to deliver goods with LC. Try this and let me know.

Regards

Narendra Dharkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi kumar,

Your issue is resolved??

Narendra Dharkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

Will you please explain the business reason, of using this routine. If its customer specific, you can very well remove the credit check master data using FD32. Please explain your compulsion for using this way.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Customer want to maintain credit management control, Routine is created for bypass the credit check

they don't want touch FD-32 and VKM1 the routine should be bypass the credit check block , after that it shouldn't block for credit block when do delivery

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I understand that Customer is asking for this routine, but what is the logic of this routine. In other words, what conditions should satisfy for this routine to work.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Customer want to maintain credit management control, Routine is created for bypass the credit check they don't want touch FD-32 and VKM1

I really dont understand the logic behind this.  When your client is not willing to execute FD32 or VKMs TCode, you can very well deactivate the credit management both for customer and document type.  Why unnecessarily inserting some routine and causing slow system performance ??

G. Lakshmipathi

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Ravi,

Not clear.

Do you mean to say for perticular program and business processes you want to bypass credit check? or you mean some thing different

In case if this requirement is for all business scenario then why you are using Credit control?

Regards