Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

background check

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team

I am stepping into planning run for a product xyz .Now i want to do a background check for that specific product xyz  before subjecting it to

PP/DS run...like ...   what is the resource it is using ?  and its corresponding W/C in R /3     ......the PPM it is using?  how many planned orders has already been there in its name ?(this however i can get in rrp3)  like wise all associated details of the product.....how do i access those details  ? what are the relevant t codes...your suggestion would be helpfull .coz when i stepped in to attempt a PP/DS  run the first question from the system was  what is your resource ?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please go to transaction /SAPAPO/CURTO_SIMU - Production Data Structure (PDS) -> Display Production Data Structures here enter your

Product Number -XXX

Location -XXX

Planning Version- 000

Execute the same

It will answer the below question,

what is the resource it is using ?  and its corresponding W/C in R /3    

If you have PPM then use /SAPAPO/SCC03 - Production Process Model enter

Product

Click on display you will have all the details.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks dude .....i will try your idea ..let me see

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

rupesh what is the tcode to arrive at your  screenshot shown above

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

For PPM you can use /SAPAPO/SCC03 if PDS then please use /SAPAPO/CURTO_SIMU.

Also note /SAPAPO/RRP3 will alos gove you the details of PPM and Resource used.

Please test the same and come back.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

sure man

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear,

I tried PDS it says  "no data founf for this selection " (screen 1 )which i persume there is no W/C or routing fixed in R/3 for this product ....rather all the definitions have been made in APO scc03 directly which is evident from this screen 2 but then again i coudnt find the name of the specific resource where it is working coz rrp3 screen is specifically asking me  "what is your resource name" 

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

yes rupesh ..got it ..the resource name in rrp3 itself

so  PPM is there ,planned order is there,location ,all that is required for PPDS run   exits now i guess the product is qualified for PPDS run in cdpsb0....can you think of anyother things(qualification check) that needs to done before embarking on PPDS run ?

thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

m_manimaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

You can see all the required details from the product view (/SAPAPO/RRP3) only. If there are already existing planned orders, double click one of them. Or create a planned order by using the 'Create Order'  button in the product view. Double click the Planned order. This will open the Planned order details screen.

In this screen, you can see what is the SoS (Source of Supply) used. In the left hand panel, drill down the requirements to know the components required. Drill down the Operations and double click each operation one by one to see the details like what is the resource used, what is the duration of the operation, etc.,

From the product view only, you can access the product master and check the different parameters like lot size, planning strategy, etc.,

Regards,
Manimaran M.

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Absolutely agree with Manimaran, you might not find the corresponding ECC work center though in RRP3, for which you need to work as suggested by Rupesh.

Rgds

Sourabh

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

ya true .......mani in the product view i fetched the resource but ..still the most fool proof way of checking is PDS route ..i guess so ..i am not sure