cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer reconsilation account needs to be changed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I had an issue of changing the reconsilation account of customer as it is showing me gradeout -non changable mode.

Customer is not having any kind of financial entry yetit is fresh.I had checked in obd2 it shows me the reconsilation feild is required.

Even i had checked in xdo2 & fd02 also it is in non changable mode.

pls help me out with solution what will be the reason behind it.

Regards

Yogesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raina,

In addition to Ashish & DS, please select the option Change Customer (Centrally) and go to the details and check the Company code data >> Account management where it should not be Display as an options.

Thanks,

Suman$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suman ,

can you please tell  me the path and i have checkd in obd2 feild is required showing.

when i do it optional even though the feild for reco is not editable in customer master.

Regards

Raina

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

see below screen shot .

After click whatever I marked as red then click on Change Customer Centrally and do that Reconcile Field as Required as whatever you wanted .

If you have any doubts please let me know.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naren,

Thanks for your helpful repply  it works for me as it was showing in display mode centrally.

Thanks

Yogesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Yogesh

in OBD2, Maintain field status group account management - Company code data , the reconciliation account even if you would have maintained the AKONT as required field you can change it if you have correct authorization object, this has nothing to do with changing the AKONT field,

I have made my recon account as reqd in OBD2 still i can change the recon account in Customer master data, so I hope it is a authorization issue only , also make sure that the Recon account does not have any posted open items of this customer, 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi YR,

There can be 2 reasons why the recon account field is still in display mode.

1. It might be the authorization issue where in u have to contact the Basis people and get it solved.

2. It can be due to the field status setting Define Screen Layout per Activity (Customer)

SPRO -> FInancial acc New -> Financial Accounting Global Settings (New) -> Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable -> Customer Accounts -> Master Data -> Preparations for Creating Customer Master Data -> Define Screen Layout per Activity (Customers):

After that you able to change reconsilation account no.

Hope this helps.

Thanks
DS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

You can follow below mentioned link

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1676612

Hope this will help you.

Regards

-AJC