Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warehouse/Plant assignment issue

izakqazi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I mistakenly deleted the assignment of Plant, Storage Location and warehouse ( SPRO > IMG > Enterprise Structure > assignment > Logistics Execution > assign warehouse number to plant/storage location ) and reassigned them again after 5 mins, but it seems like it has emptied the whole warehouse or plant . Because when I am doing 'post good issue' in delivery document it gives me an error that this material does not exist in warehouse A01. How can i fix this problem?

2-) And would deleting an warehouse/plant assignment will  all the material in all other warehouses ? The project i am working on has 4 warehouses.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After deleting and creating the same behave as a new warehouse, So you need to maintain the material master again to that ware house.

Regards

Pitabash.

izakqazi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thnaks for the reply . I created new materials and updated their stock but during post good issue it is giving an error that "storage bin does not exist check your entry - message no: L9009". And i can see unrestricted materials in MMBE. but can't post good issue during delivery creation.

former_member204407
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

After Reassignment just come out completely of the process or screen(go back-F3) then recheck the process.

also check material quantity is available or not in your plant with the help of MMBE

Regards,

Krishna.