cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query reg Accounting Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please suggest me the ways to complete the accounting Document for a newly created a invoice.the status is showing not completed and also the document is not updated in accounts receivable management(FBL5N).

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajasekhar,

As per your query you can check with FI Consultant, weather payment from customer processed or not in SAP through F-28.

Then only accounting document will cleared.

Hope this will help you.

Regards

-AJC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank for your suggestion Ashish

We have checkd with FI people already and the customer payment process is done in SAP.

Regards

Rajasekhar

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please do as advised by Lakshmipathi sir and I also want to mention that you told it is not updated in FBL5N that means for the billing doc accounting has not been generated at the time of billing.

If you share your screen of Sales document flow it would be nice to understand your issue.

Thanks,

Suman$

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Customer line item display is shown in FBL5N when billing document is released to accounting.In FBL5n Document type is also shown through that you can track that customer payment is cleared or not.Finance person can accept payment through FBCj,and F-28 which ever is feasible.

Thanks

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just go to VF02 for that billing document and check at header level tab what the Posting Status field shows.  Update here.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

presume the SD sales invoice did not get posted to accounting.

check if there is an account determination happening at the account determination level, if this is not determined, check your VKOA settings.

Simply release the invoice to accounting in VF02, & let us know any error/ status message.

Regards

Ilango

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer R V..

I have tried to release the accounting document manually through VF02.

Regards

Rajasekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajasekhar,

were you able to post the invoice to accounting? did you get any status message at the bottom of the screen?