cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to login to SCN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SCN,

I am unable to login to SCN since last 3 days with my credentials. It is saying that "Unable to authenticate you. Please try again later".

My login id is: murali.annova@gmail.com.

Please help me on this so that I can get help from professionals for my project.

Thanks & Regards,

Murali.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Are you referring to this account: https://scn.sap.com/people/laxman.kumar?

I'm also wondering why you have multiple accounts when it's encouraged that SCN members have only a single active account?

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

I am not sure that my account is mapped to laxman.kumar. When I opened the link

https://scn.sap.com/people/laxman.kumar?, it is showing the correct name ( Murali Krishna).

Can you please take this forward for quick resolution?

Thanks for supporting.

Regards,

Murali.

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
  1. Please confirm the URL of the account related to murali.annova@gmail.com
  2. Why do you have more than 1 SCN account?
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

1. Please confirm the URL of the account related to murali.annova@gmail.com is Former Member

( Even I was wondered to see that how laxman.kumar is mapped to my ID).

2. Earlier I has the account which I currently logged in. But I forgot the password for some days, so I have registered for the new account with murali.annova@gmail.com.

After that I got my password for the old ID. So now I am able to access both the accounts.

Also please suggest how to close one account and how to copy the SCN blogs into my active account.

Thanks & Regards,

Murali.

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Tehre seems to be some confusion as your account and Former Member have been in existence for some time (i.e. are not new).  Contact sapnetwork@sap.com for ore assistance.

Account mergers and content migration between users is not possible at this time. A solution will be forthcoming in the future (date not specified).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

As per your reply, I have sent the mail regarding my issue to sapnetwork@sap.com.

Thanks for your support.

Murali.

Answers (0)