cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resync of Technical System not possible due to missing Data Supplier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am unable the see my development and production system in solution manager mopz, I want to generate xml stack.

so from LMDB when i try to resync the SLD and LMDB , i get the following error "Resync of Technical System not possible due to missing Data

Supplier"

and also there were not data in my technical system. therefore I had entered host, database etc..

will it be a problem.

I think there is some problem with my "solman_setup" configuraiton. but unable to figure out the problem.

need some inputs on this. how do i trace the problem.

thanks and regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

Thanks for the support.

issue has been resolved. deleted the system and recreated it from LMDB. and used RLMDB_SYNC_TECHNICAL_SYSTEM report to sync. now it works fine.

I am able to generate XML stack also.

but one more query : can i use xml stack of one system to a different system

thanks

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes you can do it with the help of one report..

Note 1600302 - MOpz: Copy stack xml with a report

Former Member
0 Kudos

But use that report only for an identical system , Keep that in mind

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That is quite logical..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diyanshu,

How to check which SLD the LMDB is using to sync." i have only one sld

("sld/active"- the default one).

Hi shravan,

1. I had earlier created a technical system in LMDB manually.

2. I was trying to resync with the "Resync from SLD" option in LMDB tcode.  

3. yes the tehcnical system is present in the SLD.

now I had deleted the technical system from LMDB  and tried "start Migration from SMSY TO LMDB"

in solman_setup --> "prepare LMDB" phase.

--> in popup menu system shows the DEV technical system, I had selected that and clicked on "migrate select row". the background job  LMDB_SMSY_MIGRATION"  job is finished

but the LMDB is not updated(I cant find the system).

and also i tried with the program you have mentioned "RLMDB_SYNC_TECHNICAL_SYSTEM" but it says "System SID(ABAP) cannot be found in target namespace"

thanks

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thomus,

My quick suggestion would be that you should:

1st  Stop LMDB SLD sync.

2nd  Delete that particular system/host/DB and its related infos from LMDB and SMSY completely.

3rd. Start the resync and create product system in LMDB.

4th. Go for a quick verification.

Regards,

Divyanshu

former_member205758
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Thomus,

Please check the link which i pasted in my previous post it explain in a video which tells how to create a technical system manually please follow the link. And i see from your post that you trying to sync from SYSM to LMDB ,but according to me the information will flow from SLD to LMDB to SMSY traditional and recommended way so it will not work that way. 

So try to create technical system according to the link given

OR try to do it automatic way by deleting the technical system details from solman and then from active SLD resync to Solman using the Background job. Once the job runs and sync happens the technical system it will reflect in LMDB and automatically shown in SMSY also.

Hope the recommendation helps.

Shravan.

former_member205758
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Thomus,

I have few questions here regarding the issues,

1) So do you not find Information of the Technical system in LMDB tcode ?

2) How did u try to resync using any report ? as RLMDB_SYNC_TECHNICAL_SYSTEM?

3) Technical information is present in SLD correctly?

4) See if SLD is Active and is SLD Bridge gateway information has correct Host and Service entries.

5) Did you try Manual creating of Technical system in LMDB (Not always recommended  Since if the managed system have any changes and there might be some inconsistency. ( https://websmp208.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700000469172011E/index.htm)

Please let me know the following, hope to help you.

Thanks and Regards,

Shravan.

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thomus,

It would be better that you first check your RZ20 and NWA data supplier setting and update it  to the target SLD that is used to sync with LMDB.

Cross check that in SLD and then resync through LMDB.

Regards,

Divyanshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Divyanshu,

I had checked in solman SLD " http://hostname:50000/sld" .

I can see all the information regarding my DEV system in the "technical system"

I guess there is no issue with the SLD.

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check which SLD LMDB is using to sync with ??

former_member185048
Participant
0 Kudos

hi Thomas,

Please check if the job SAP_LMDB_LDB_0000000001  is getting cancelled. And also check for the RFC destination LMDB_SyncDest1 is working fine.