cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Consignment Stock-Consignment Fill-up Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per client requirment ,to increase the performance in planning and shipping they need to see unrestricted use stock of Customer consignment stock   while execution VL10H(Activities Due for Shipping"Sales and purchase order"items dispaly) .This  used in Customer Fill-up order .please suggest is this possible in standard SAP..

Please provide me details related to consignemnt fill-up ,How customer consignment stock work,

Thanks in Advance...

Sunny Sourav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To my knowledge it will be shown as a special stock. Please try to understand from the help.sap.com

and also from the forum.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/dd/55ffe4545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm

Regards

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Thanks a lot to all for support...

Regards,

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The customer consignment stock is treated as special stock right  ..please expalin if there is no specail stock available in my inventory for the customer then how system response while creating cinsignment fill-up order ..

Thanks,

Sunny Sourav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunny,

Please have the partner function "SB" for your customer in your customer master - Account gp as 0001 .

That means this SB would appear in the Consignment Fill Up order. Now, when GI is done  then it will get it posted to the Special Stock partner.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sunny,

...please explain if there is no special stock available in my inventory for the customer then how system response while creating consignment fill-up order ..

Please read the help link supplied by expert Raj. 

The Fill up order is the object that moves stock from your unrestricted stock to customer consignment stock.  From a Logistics perspective, you generally treat the KB order similarly to the way you treat a standard SD order to a customer.  The difference is that when you deliver and PGI the KB order, instead of decrementing your stock and subsequently creating an invoice, you TRANSFER the stock to 'special customer stock", which is still owned by your company.  This stock is only usable for consignment orders (such as KE orders).. 

Once the stock is categorized as 'special customer stock", the customer eventually decides to withdraw the stock, which you represent with a KE order.  When the KE order is delivered and PGI'd, the 'special customer stock' is decremented, and you can then create an invoice.

Best Regards,

DB48

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You move the stock at customer place that is Consignment fillup--

Customer sold to the material from the consignment stock that is consignment issue...

You create customer master use DEBI account group...

With regards

Dinesh