SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Performance issues with -FMRP_RW_BUDGET

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are facing some performance issue with the report - FMRP_RW_BUDGET. On detailed verification of the document, we have noticed that, couple big document (no of line items are more than 10000) is got uploaded wrongly and the same is being reversed. At result, the un-used / non relevant documents are stored in our data tables, which is causing the performance issues

we would not like to delete these documents through tables, as a part of best practice and internal / external audit purpose.

I have tried to implement the document number as selection perameter in the report " FMRP_RW_BUDGET". Unfortunately i didn't get success, as these reports are designed through report painter.

Is there any alternative solutions which you can recommend ?

Regards

Anil

6 REPLIES 6

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please specify what kind of solution you'd like to have? FMRP_RW_BUDGET is a report based on totals, and therefore, is not affected by a single document.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Eli

Thank you very much for your reply & apologies for delay response

We executed the report FMRP_RW_BUDGET -> and would like to see the line items(assigned to the summary report through report writer). We are getting this performance issue and it is giving the timed out message"

Indirectly we could say, we are facing the performance issue during line item reports from FMRP_RW_BUDGET

Kindly guide us, is there any possibility of exclusion of these documents number at line item report variants through "FMRP_RW_BUDGET" or "archiving these documents"

Regards

Anil K Munnaluri

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please, check if note 1063674 is implemented in your system.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Eli

Thanks for your suggestion.

This note is already in the system, any other suggestions!!!

Regards

Anil

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So, you are in release 6.04 or later? I would raise an OSS message... One of my clients has hundreds of thousands lines for budgetary document every year and still, they don't experience any time-out while executing drilldown reports from this library.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Eli

You are correct, we are using Ehp4.

Thanks for your support. I will raise to OSS message

Regards

Anil