Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S_ALR_87013542 Report

former_member183901
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created a report having all the parameters same as the standard S_ALR_87013542. According to the requirement I have expanded only the Cost Element instead of WBS as in standard.

Report requirement is based on Variation as Cost Element. When I run the report the out put is coming with respect all the cost elements connected- showing the WBS Elements, Planned Cost, Actual Cost & Committment along with the Totals column for Planned+ Committment.

I am having two issues;

1. I am unable to get the WBS ID instead I am getting description of the WBS.

2. I am unable to get the Totals of the Actuals, Planned & Committment row at the bottom.

One more serious question is, Is it appropriate to get report based on Cost Element. I am worried about the data consistency. Mostly all our standard reports are based on WBS as main parameter. I am trying other way round now.

Thanks in advance.

Mohan R. Desai 

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mohan,

Related ti your first/second question I think it would be fine if you attach a screenshot because the issue depends on the output type ( graphical, classic...)

Related to your second question : display the information by WBS or by cost element depends on which kind of information you need analyse.

If you need analyse your cost in a project by phase/task or the costs in the different projects you should diplay by WBS.

If you need to analyse how much you have expent in different cost categories, "travelling " "telephone"... you ca use cost elements.

Not sue if this helps you...

former_member183901
Active Participant
0 Kudos
former_member412338
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

we are also creating one customized report similar to yours, but we are not getting the Plan values in our report.. please help us out of this trouble.

or could you please contact me back on below mail id -

srm.vindhesh@gmail.com

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you try this way.. click on icon "Navigation On/Off" icon which will bring to display the WBS elements also.

Vindesh: Please do not provide your personal mail id which is against business conduct rules.

Regards,

Sudhakar

Message was edited by: Sudhakar Pappu