Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PS - Reverse Commitment check from Purchase Order to Purchase Requisition

kannan_ganesan
Explorer
0 Kudos

All,

My Company did Implements SAP note 955107 to change the commitment check from PR to PO and is working fine.  A subroutine Pool program created with the name "ZBPFCI21" and find below is the coding.

********** Code Begins**************

PROGRAM  ZBPFCI21.

FORM include_pr_commitment
   CHANGING cd_flag_pr_commitment_avac LIKE sy-datar.

* Do not consider purchase requisition commitment
* in availability control.
  CLEAR cd_flag_pr_commitment_avac.

ENDFORM.

********** Code Begins**************

For some reasons, my company wanted to reverse the process back to PR to do the commitment check.  I tried to suppress the above coding through debug mode, it does bring back the Commitment check to PR and through the error message as per Tolerance value set in the config when exceeding the budget.

Question:  Are there any other changes needed in order to reverse back the process back to PR commitment check or suppressing the code suffice the requirement.  Not sure whether the same topic is discussed earlier.

Thanks,

G. Kannan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kannan,

If you have implemented note 955107 the PR amounts ( not converted to PO) are not committed. Then after delete the report ZBPFCI21 they will continue without be committed, and this Is not correct.

I think you should regenerate the budget availability control for the WBS that have Open PR.

Regards,

Clara

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As far as i know, i dont think there is anything else you would need to do. After you have suppressed/deleted the coding make sure your regenerate your availability control.

That should be enough i guess.

kannan_ganesan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Clara & Gokul Pillai,

Thanks for your input. While implementing OSS note 955107 "For Releases 4.6C, 4.70, 5.00 and 6.00 first implement the corrections from Note 955106 if you have not already done this." was indicated in the Note.  Are there any impact related to this Note?  If there are no impact to other processes, I can avoid testing other process scenarios. 

Best Regards,

G. Kannan

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kannan,

Check if you have also implemented report ZBPFCI25 ( remordplan) if you have it you should do the same than with ZBPFCI21.

I thik it is not needed you delete them only inactive the code.

-Not needed you recheck all your process only create new PR and regenerate the budget availability control in projects with PR created before the change.

- In the case you have also implemented ZBPFCI25 you should do the same check with the remordplan.

Regards

kannan_ganesan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Clara,

Thanks for your additional info.  I did check the my system and unable to find the program ZBPFCI25.  Hope there are no issues.

I do notice the note 955106 implemented at various program to point ZBPFCI21.

Will update this forum if there are any further issues I face while suppressing ZBPFCI21.

Once again Thanks to Clara & Gokul Pillai.

Best Regards,

G. Kannan