cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition value column in condition price

former_member597127
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All, I'm struggling to understand why for a new condition type just created for sales order, the related condition value is null.

I've really a bit knowledge in SD condition pricing procedure and it's highly probable that I'm missing something of basis.

I'll try to explain the question. We've a system when this new condition perfectly works (created years ago) and I'm trying to replicate it on a new system. The condition (called ZN14) is used for COPA scopes, it reports the sales revenue that will be passed in the invoices and let the invoices to go in accounting. The condition is so defined in pricing procedure

Step          Cond.                 Descr.                          From        To        Subto     Req       AltCty          ActKy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

145            ZN14                 Eng: Copy Net Prices                                                           630             ERL
150                                      Net Value - 1               130   

The subcondition "Net Value - 1" is used for other scopes (that I don't know)

The condition in the system that currently works correctly, when it's calculated, it reports as Amount a null value while in the Condition Value column it's reported the correct sales revenue (and this is how it should work)

In the system that I'm trying to configure both columns (Amount and Condition Value) for ZN14 condition type are empty while "Net Value - 1" subcondition is populated correctly. I would to have the same behaviour of the other system, that is a null Amount and a Condition Value populated.

I'm thinking that it could miss a user exit.

I understand that my question is not so clear and of course there are other missing information you certainly need in order to understand it, so please ask me anything you need

thanks in advance

Luca

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Generally, for the sort of issue you should first do pricing analysis to know the root cause of the issue.

Pricing analysis will let know whether you pricing is properly maintained in VK11 or fields required for determining pricing are getting determined or not.

Further, you have alt cal type routine 630 assigned to your condition type ZN14. Check the code for routine 630 that can be one of the reason.

Cheers, JP

former_member597127
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jyoti, thanks for the reply

This is the 630 routine. From my point of view I think it's correct

FORM FRM_KONDI_WERT_630.

IF KOMP-KZWI1 EQ 0.

XKWERT = XWORKF.

KOMP-KZWI2 = XWORKF.

ENDIF.

ENDFORM

ZN14 is not maintained by VK11, it's a field calculated

I've also checked the condition analysis. For ZN14 I've this.

For subcondition "Net Value - 1" I've this

So I don't understand why the ZN14 condition doesn't return any value

Any idea?

thanks

Luca

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I already mentioned:

you have alt cal type routine 630 assigned to your condition type ZN14. Check the code for routine 630 that could be one of the reason.

And as you mentioned:

630 routine.

FORM FRM_KONDI_WERT_630.

IF KOMP-KZWI1 EQ 0.

XKWERT = XWORKF.

KOMP-KZWI2 = XWORKF.

ENDIF.

ENDFORM

Now, check which condition type is having subtotal maintained as "2 - Value transfer to KOMP-KZWI2"

Further, by checking the logic of above said routine 630, I get a impression that you should have been maintained that in Alternate Condition Base Value(Alt CBV) instead of Alternate Calculation Type (AltCty)

Further

subcondition "Net Value - 1"

is referenced from step 130. So whatever condition type is maintained in step 130, it will fetch its value from there.

As you haven't posted any steps details prior to step 145. It is difficult to analysis your pricing procedure and accordingly, guide you.

However, I hope this should help you to proceed further.

Cheers, JP

former_member597127
Participant
0 Kudos

Sorry Jyoti, which the difference between Alt CBV and Alt Cty? maybe it could be there the issue even if in the correct system the 630 routine is set in the Alt Cty field

As I've said I've perfectly copied from the system that it works correctly and to me they seems to there be perfectly the same settings.I agree with you, it's difficult to give me an answer without see the other steps, but I don't think that posting them they will help you. I can assure that all the other condition works correctly, this is the only condition not working. However, if it can bel helpful, I've set a breakpoint in 630 routine and I've seen that it's never executed, so the first step is to understand why it's skipped by the pricing procedure while the subcondition "Net Value -1" is correctly calculated? Have I to activate it in someplace? I think to have done all the necessary step to configure it so my question is, why the routine 630 is skipped?

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is lot of information on difference between the use of Alt CBV and Alt Cty?

Check following link:

- 16 Fields in Pricing Procedure and their description

Cheers, JP

former_member597127
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luca,

Maybe this is a silly question, but have you created a new condition record for ZN14 in new system with transaction VK11?

Regards,

JP

former_member597127
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jose, thanks to you for the reply. The ZN14 is a subtotal condition so we don't define it in the VK11

Luca

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luca,

You are right... I've missed de 630 routine 

So, make sure that, in V/06 transaction, there is no value in Access Sequence field for condition ZN14. If you forgot to clear that field, the 630 routine may not work properly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luca,

Also check if 630 routine was marked as "active" in VOFM transaction. And try to run RV80HGEN to generate those routine.

former_member597127
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jose, I've checked and there is no sequence specified ...

former_member597127
Participant
0 Kudos

I didn't know this transaction .. My routine is not listed there

Do you know what this transaction exactly it's used for?

thanks

Luca

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luca,

In this transaction (VOFM), among othe things, you can define you "Calculation type" rules. Your's 630 rule should appear, in VOFM, under

Formulas/ Condition base value

or

Formulas/ Condition value

then check if the formula is active

former_member597127
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Jose