SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single Email for Multiple Invoice documents - FPCOPARA

Former Member

Hi Viewers,

I am having the requirement to send a single email with multiple invoice attachments for a customer using FPCOPARA.

Currently, It's triggering multiple emails for a single customer based on the invoice document. Because, I could see separate line items for each invoice document in DFKKCOH table.

I would like to know any events or configuration settings to achieve this requirement.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Rajaram A

3 REPLIES 3

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Rajaram:

I think that you need to build a custom process and/or custom correspondence for this.  Your requirement is not standard.

regards,

bill.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajaram,

I think ABAPer can write logic to get the OTF docs in case of smartform and PDF in case of PDF form in the event 2686 and store it some where. Then write another program to convert and send those OTF docs as PDF via mail.

0 Kudos

Hi Rajaram:

Think of creating collective bill account, such that all the due items are collected in a single invoice based on the due date or whatever criteria defined to generate an Invoice. This way you can reduce the number of invoices sent and also the customer is presented with one single invoice with all the due items. Or

You have to write custom program to achieve the requirement.