cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create SAP stored procedures error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to install ERP 6.0 SR3 with SQL Server 2008 and windows 2008 R2.

I have got an error in "Create SAP Stored Procedures"

Error in Log Browser is "

ERROR 2013-07-26 15:29:26.782

FCO-00011 The step ExeProcs with step key |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|2|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|10|0|NW_Postload|ind|ind|ind|ind|10|0|NW_Postload_MSS|ind|ind|ind|ind|2|0|MssProcs|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|ExeProcs was executed with status ERROR .

ERROR 2013-07-26 15:29:26.778

MDB-05053 Errors when executing sql command: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Associated statement is not prepared

<p> SOLUTION: If this message is displayed as a warning, you can ignore it. If this is an error, contact SAP support.</p>

INFO 2013-07-26 15:29:38.377

An error occured and the user decided to retry the current step: "|NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|2|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|10|0|NW_Postload|ind|ind|ind|ind|10|0|NW_Postload_MSS|ind|ind|ind|ind|2|0|MssProcs|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|ExeProcs".

ERROR 2013-07-26 15:29:46.119

FCO-00011 The step ExeProcs with step key |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|2|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|10|0|NW_Postload|ind|ind|ind|ind|10|0|NW_Postload_MSS|ind|ind|ind|ind|2|0|MssProcs|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|ExeProcs was executed with status ERROR ."

Please help I dont know how to proceed further.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

you will have to find out in more detail which statement is causing error:

Associated statement is not prepared

To trace this, follow the instructions in

SAP KBA 1609770 - Tracing database queries executed by sapinst, SWPM or SAP Tools for SQL Server

to produce an msslog.log file containing the statements executed by sapinst. Can you attach this file?

Regards,

Beate

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to set the environment variable??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

I'd recommend that you set it temporarily in a command line as you won't need it permanently...

Keep in mind that you have to open sapinst from within this command line session otherwise the environment variable won't have a effect...

1) stop sapinst (closing the gui only will not close the sapinst process)

2) open a command shell and execute

set SAPINST_MSS_LOG=ON

3) in the same command shell, use command cd to navigate to the directory where sapinst is located and execute

sapinst

Regards,

Beate

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting error in Create SAP Stored Procedure 100 out of 104(SAP_z_collector)

I have attached the MSSLog file with the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess it doesnt support 2008 till now which is strange.

I tried updating the kernel and all....but still to no avail.

So now planning to downgrade my DB to 2005 and try install it again.

Answers (0)