cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP Adapter - Testing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have built a scenario to test webservice to webservice.

I tested it using soap client altova and it gave the response back.

I can also see the receiver soap channel is green where the responses have been sent. Even the sxmb_moni is showing all messages.

The only part I didn't understand is that the soap sender is still showing as inactive with yellow symbol.

I am bit confused on this.

Regards

Anandh.B

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

In Integration Directory -> Generate WSDL, there is an option there to use propose URL. If you have used it, then the soap sender cc will never get used since the request will automatically be sent to the Integration Server.

It is also normal behavior of the SOAP sender cc to become inactive when no requests are passing through it.

Hope this helps,

Mark

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Soap adapter Yellow flag indicates that adapter is in the waiting state after servicing previous messages. This behaviour is normal.

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dont worry about that,the system usually delay to update the status of the CC when is activated the first time or if you set it as inactive and latter to active. if the scenario is working no matter about it, by his own it will change. if it is not enough you can stop and star the channel in the communication channel monitoring.

Best Regards

Rodrigo