cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ST03N - Please help to find easy way to extract data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I need to find out all the transaction codes executed by our users in last 3 months, we have 2000 active users, I know there is a possibility to see such info in ST03N but in this transaction you need to go one by one, going into 2000 users it will not be possible, is there any other way to find all the transaction used by our users in last 3 months? thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

magexposito
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Shiva,

On transaction ST03N, in the left panel click in 'Total' and select a month. Then go to the options that appear down in the same panel and select 'Transaction Profile' / 'Standard'. There you will have all the transactions executed by your users in that month. The only thing you have to do is to export all the data to an excel spreedsheet and do the same procedure with the rest of the months. Please check the attached file.

Best regards.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

LeonvNiekerk
Explorer
0 Kudos

Download ST03N, execute program

/SDF/ST03DL

chi_chiu_wong
Explorer
0 Kudos

Not sure if you still looking for solution.

I recently working with a customer for retrieve the ST03N data for create dashboard for insight.

I had created a program for extract data from ST03N functions.

Here is an example for your reference.

The sample program attached retrieved the data from ST03N function and generated a report.

For further enhancement, you may add function such as GUI download or open data set for download file.

1739036-sample-program-2.txt

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is also something easily accomplished with a Solution Manager and using the Solution Document Assistant.  Is this an option for you?