cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration model

Former Member
0 Kudos

I went through the help in that thay have specified that integration model is created with object type. eg material

I want to know wat r the object types available & is there any hierarchy in that.

It is also mentioned that selection criteria can be fixed for example material with plant.

How to fix it (filter objects)

Can any one explian me creation of intergration model efficiently.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ravisankara_varaprasad
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Maya,

You can use the below Transactions to work with CIF.

i) CFM1 - To create the integration model - here you can specify you are selection criterial and save the variant for further use.

ii) CFM2 - Activate your integration model to distribute the data.

iii) CFC2 - To have the debugging settings to monitor the QRF queue

we have some other useful TCodes for CIF .

Kind Regards,

Ravi Sankar.Z

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Within one integration model, you can create different 'APO Applications'.

i.e one for materials, one for plants, one for production orders etc.

The logical sequence of integration would be - Plants, Materials, Work Centers, PDS, Transactional data(planned order, production orders etc) in that order.

This would help you later, if you want to re-transfer a particular object only.

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Maya,

Please note the objects are different types of master and transaction data. Using the filter object in creation of integration model is same as any other selection screen in SAP. If you want certain material plant combinations then put in the values of material and also the plant in the respective object.

Suggest you also take a look <a href="https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SCM/CIF">CIF page</a> under SCM Wiki which may help you with some practical understanding of CIF and how it works. The second blog in the page explains the good practices in creation of integration models.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos