cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing header text table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I capture the reason for cancellation in VF11 in billing header text and need to get this reason in Z report but unable to find the table.

Pls help.

Thanks

Vandana Sharma

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor

Hi Vandana,

I capture the reason for cancellation in VF11 in billing header text and need to get this reason in Z report but unable to find the table.

I think you already have your answer from Jignesh , I just want to say that as you want to know the Billing Header Text Table name which is mentioned below;

1. STXH - STXD SAPscript text file header
  2. STXL - STXD SAPscript text file line

You can check this from VF02,please see the below screen;

After click on the details tab you will able to see the text Editor (will vary to your GUI version) where you have to select Goto > Header then you can view the below screen.

Text Name of STXH is nothing but the 10 digit of Billing no Text object for Billing doc header is VBBK and for Billing item VBBP which you can find in VOTXN.

Please note that Text are not shown directly from the STXH & STXXL table it is in a zipped form.

Ask your ABAPer to get the data from the zipped form (I have no idea how to extract that).

Thanks,

Suman$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for you answers.

The issue that I am facing is: When i cancel the invoice VF11--Header Text--Mention reason " Cancelling due to incorrect invoice". Save.

The header text " Cancelling due to incorrect invoice" shows in VF03 invoice no but not in cancelled one.

Is this correct process?

Thanks

oiver_beie
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vandana,

Yes, this is right. With VF11 you create a new incoice - the cancellation invoice -  and maintain the text in this document, not in the cancelled invoice.

So, if your report should right the cancelled invoice, get the cancellation invoice and get the text from there.

Or: You maintain the text in VF02 for the original document, but this would make the process more complicated from the user perspective.

Best regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver,

I also wanted to make this Header text in VF11 mandatory, or else system should give error message and not let user's save the invoice.

Thanks

0 Kudos

hello Suman,

just now i checked your comments for the text in billing header. could you please advise that how to create multiple items (Lines)in one language in the header text? like you showed in the pictures - form header, header note 1, DSD signed by. looking forward for your feedback and proposal. thank you in advance.

Qiu Ye

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor

Hello Vandana,

Suggest your ABAPer to use READ_TEXT functional module to pull the Invoice Text in Z-Report.

In the READ_TEXT Functional module he has to pass the following;

Client

ID - The Text ID is the four digit text id that you created for the text in customizing.

Language - EN

Name - Invoice Number

Object - VBBK

You too can try this with T-Code SE37 & enter Function Module as READ_TEXT & execute.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Locate the Text Id, this can also be done from the Billing document header .

Go to the Header Text  , at the end of the screen , locate for the icon for display log, by pressing this , you will get the list of the maintain text id.

You can then make use function module Read_text to get the text entered against the desired text - id.

piyush_gajera
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

You may use user exit using which you can make a reason text as mandatory in original bill document. Using which user has to enter remarks.

For report purpose you may use logic as mention by Mr. Jignesh.

Pl try accordingly.

Thank$

PG