cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using E-Mail Messages to Trigger Server-Initiated Workflows

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have build an Hybird App for posting notifications for status update of sales order creation ,However I am able to send  notification only to a single device user  whereas as per my requirement i should be able to send different notifications to different device users,,,Plz can someone help me resolve tis issue ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to keep the "to" field in the JSON dynamic instead of keeping a sinle name in it. In that case keep the SAP user and SCC user as same.

- Midhun VP

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr.Midhun VP I am not using JSON, Can you please suggest an Alternative Solution

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please give complete requirement with the steps you performed.

- Midhun VP

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have developed an Hybrid app for Sales order creation and  I need to send  notification messages to more than 2 device users using SUP as my relay.

For Example i send 2 mails whose subject are "Sales Order 201 created_ABC" and "Sales Order 202 created_EFG" to an 'XYZ' ID which i have configured in SCC.

Now i have 2 users 'ABC' and 'EFG' n 2 devices configured with these 2 users. When i send the first mail ie "Sales Order 201 created_ABC" this message should be delivered to the user "ABC" and wen i send d second mail ie "Sales Order 202 created_EFG" this message should be delivered to user "EFG"

Can you please tell what 'Matching Rules' and Distribution Rules I use for the correct message delivery to the corresponding device users.

Please Note i have attached some images for better understanding.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can someone please help with the above mentioned Issue.