cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Dynpro page does not show anything

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've a problem on my production portal. A Web Dynpro Page is not showing anything anymore. The Web Dynpro is a Java Web Dynpro that is a welcome page with only a static text (i.e. no backend calls or other stuff, this application is as simple as you can get).

If I try to preview the page from Portal content, the loading wheel is shown for a second and then the page remains empty (i.e. blue). No errors or system messages are shown. I've even tried to preview the WDJ page from the Web Dynpro Application subtree and I get the same behaviour.

If I run the application from Content Administrator\Web dynpro, instead, the Web Dynpro is correctly loaded and the page is correctly shown. So the application and the DC are OK.

Since I've tried even the preview from the WDA subtree, that excludes that the content is not shown due to some end user personalizations.

Can someone help me to troubleshoot that? What can I try?

My portal is running on a Netweaver 7.1 installation.

Thank you,

Pietro

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've solved the problem.

I've clicked on Update PCD Objects on the WDJ page under the Web Dynpro Application subtree, and now everything works again!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try creating a new one.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jun,

thank you for your reply.

I could try to create a new page in our production environment, but in all the other portals of our landscape (development, quality, test) that wdj page is working fine. I'm not able to understand this.

Thanks.

EDIT:

I've tried creating a new page, it still doesn't work.